• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade13

I hads a crazy dream one Terra(With Armor on) walkede into a room with M.X. There and they started talking and couldn't tell what they were saying because it was in japanesse(IDK Why?) And then they started laugh i know but could this relate to anything we know

Charlie K

Back in Business
Keep stupid dream theoruies to yourself please, they cause to much spam..

D

Divine Light

lol thats creepy wrong section and yeh GK is rite.

A

Anima Relic

Keep stupid dream theoruies to yourself please, they cause to much spam..

Try telling that in all the countless threads with theories that are based off of dreams or daydreams their poster had about KH :glare: For one thing, I highly doubt all those people ever had dreams about KH like they said they did. I mean who really dreams about KH when there is so much more in life to dream about :lol:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I was wondering the same thing myself. I see no theory here.

Rix

:)
Awards
heh! what can I say? Funny dream I guess:p

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
[insult OP]

[claim that there is no theory]

[laugh]

Am I doing it right you guys?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
That's not really a theory, dude. It's more like a fanboy's dream. I've had dreams of Birth by Sleep too... in Japanese (not dream-logic Japanese) and English. I doubt that any of it will come true. Dreams tend to be really crazy sometimes... even when your mind is trying to imitate video games. I could hardly call any of my dreams theories. All I can say is... were the graphics any good in the video?

Stars

リク
I hads a crazy dream one Terra(With Armor on) walkede into a room with M.X. There and they started talking and couldn't tell what they were saying because it was in japanesse(IDK Why?) And then they started laugh i know but could this relate to anything we know

I think i saw what you mean..
Terra and MX walk into a room and talking with each other and laugh..
So you mean that could hint something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back