• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream theroy????? (Birth by Sleep)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon

i got a theroy that what if the enemies(since i thk it was confirmed that there not heartless)if not pure heartless of somsort were something else that is probly never possible,but what if the enemies in BBS
were created in a dream or a certain nightmare,that was strong enough to escape into reality idk how but perhaps it could happen,take kairis grandmothers story for an example she said that the world was once pure somtin like that and that pple bathed,BATHED(perhaps when they were asleep the light also probbly had an effect in their dreams) in the light,but they became greedy and wanted the light for themselves,thus creating darkness in their hearts and in doing so the world was consumed by darkness(if you remember in kh1 Ansem(false one) said at the End of the World right before you fought him he said that darkness was eveything it grows in the heart,CONSUMES it ,such as its NATURE perhaps meaning that the darkness probbly absorbed feelings as like emotions of hate,sorrow,lust,joy,ect... and the light within as well if one yeild to the darkness),but it was being rebuild tiny fragments of light(children) that remade the world and if they did then maybe they were the dreams since children have dreams of many stuff and sometimes nightmares they remade the world with there dreams of light perhaps.

And "HOW" these new nightmaric beings come to life HAHA thats where "CONSUMES IT" comes in even though its like 10 years later "CONSUMES IT" could mean by Ansem(false one) that the darkness consumed the pple perhaps making their NIGHTMARES!(perhaps it consumed them when they were asleep???) come to life by consuming them whole and in doing so these new nightmaric enemies like a pure heartless or some sort of enemy in thus they CONSUMED the world and when the world was rebuild theses enemies perhaps went to other worlds to consume????? hmmmmmm:confused:

then again I could be wrong

what do you think

Stars

リク
i got a theroy that what if the enemies(since i thk it was confirmed that there not heartless)if not pure heartless of somsort were something else that is probly never possible,but what if the enemies in BBS
were created in a dream or a certain nightmare,that was strong enough to escape into reality idk how but perhaps it could happen,take kairis grandmothers story for an example she said that the world was once pure somtin like that and that pple bathed,BATHED(perhaps when they were asleep the light also probbly had an effect in their dreams) in the light,but they became greedy and wanted the light for themselves,thus creating darkness in their hearts and in doing so the world was consumed by darkness(if you remember in kh1 Ansem(false one) said at the End of the World right before you fought him he said that darkness was eveything it grows in the heart,CONSUMES it ,such as its NATURE perhaps meaning that the darkness probbly absorbed feelings as like emotions of hate,sorrow,lust,joy,ect... and the light within as well if one yeild to the darkness),but it was being rebuild tiny fragments of light(children) that remade the world and if they did then maybe they were the dreams since children have dreams of many stuff and sometimes nightmares they remade the world with there dreams of light perhaps.

And "HOW" these new nightmaric beings come to life HAHA thats where "CONSUMES IT" comes in even though its like 10 years later "CONSUMES IT" could mean by Ansem(false one) that the darkness consumed the pple perhaps making their NIGHTMARES!(perhaps it consumed them when they were asleep???) come to life by consuming them whole and in doing so these new nightmaric enemies like a pure heartless or some sort of enemy in thus they CONSUMED the world and when the world was rebuild theses enemies perhaps went to other worlds to consume????? hmmmmmm:confused:

what do you think

Good guessing..^-^
But i don't really know what you mean...Lol
You mean that those enemies are create from dream cause by darkness...?

Stars

リク
And "HOW" these new nightmaric beings come to life HAHA thats where "CONSUMES IT" comes in even though its like 10 years later "CONSUMES IT" could mean by Ansem(false one) that the darkness consumed the pple perhaps making their NIGHTMARES! (perhaps it consumed them when they were asleep???) come to life by consuming them whole and in doing so these new nightmaric enemies like a pure heartless or some sort of enemy in thus they CONSUMED the world and when the world was rebuild theses enemies perhaps went to other worlds to consume????? hmmmmmm:confused:

what do you think
What this mean? Lol.. I couldn't understand..

V

V.A.T.13

good thinking. Your the second person that I have seen that has said something like this.
They certainly do look like nightmare-ish creatures. And maybe, like you said, different types would be based on negative feelings? Maybe even the 7 sins?

....I'll take lust and wrath plz....

Stars

リク
^ Maybe i got what he mean, after you said it.. i thought he said those creatures in BBS come out from ppl's dream..

Xeon

wow! thks guys for your suggestions i really didnt think any1 would like my theroy,well it is birth by sleep so it got me thinking how the enemies if not heartless how did they come? perhaps through dreams or nightmeres
that perhaps negative feelings suggets nightmaric enemies
and pleasant feelings could suggest dreamish enemies like the mushrooms in kh1
who knows,but thanks for your suggestions guys

V

V.A.T.13

^ Maybe i got what he mean, after you said it.. i thought he said those creatures in BBS come out from ppl's dream..

He did. Then he said that they were from the negitive feelings of people. I sugested the 7 sins as types of thing being.

Stars

リク
He did. Then he said that they were from the negitive feelings of people. I sugested the 7 sins as types of thing being.

Oh.Yeah. Negative feelings is possible..Maybe MX create those enemies from their dream..? ..imagine those creatures come out from their dream...lol

[√]Genuflect
Oh.Yeah. Negative feelings is possible..Maybe MX create those enemies from their dream..? ..imagine those creatures come out from their dream...lol
Scary.

Looks like this could be true.
After All, many things point out about that BBS is talking about sleep and rebirth.

Stars

リク
Scary.

Looks like this could be true.
After All, many things point out about that BBS is talking about sleep and rebirth.

Yeah. I think if those enemies create from ppl's dream, maybe by other means.. but not really come out from their dream..Lol.. i like this idea

[√]Genuflect
Yeah. I think if those enemies create from ppl's dream, maybe by other means.. but not really come out from their dream..Lol.. i like this idea
Mowr like, what scares them.
then darkness makes those things real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back