• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Final Mix Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
My guess
the only way they will make a final mix is if the american game differs from the Japanese one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's the only reason they get a FM.
No it's not. The only thing that changed in our versions of Kingdom Hearts II was censorship things, however Japan got the Final Mix because the Final Mix is what Nomura actually wanted to have in the game but couldn't include it in time.

Awards
No it's not. The only thing that changed in our versions of Kingdom Hearts II was censorship things, however Japan got the Final Mix because the Final Mix is what Nomura actually wanted to have in the game but couldn't include it in time.

Umm no. They get the Final Mixes because they are greedy. Everyone knows that's the true reason. And what's with this "He didn't get it in on time" crap? If he wanted more time, all he had to do was extend the project. These Final Mixes were plotted out at the time of the release. One year later, it will be made into a game for our Japanese friends.

Unumus

Awards
Yes it was. In BBS, many things were added. As well as in KH1 not sure about 2 though. Nothing was changed in CoM, Days, and Re:Coded. Those didn't have FMs.
The things he didn't have time to put in the JP version, he put in the US, EU etc, versions.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes it was. In BBS, many things were added.
2 didn't. 2 didn't have any additions to the game, yet it got the biggest Final Mix.

Nothing was changed in CoM, Days, and Re:Coded. Those didn't have FMs.
CoM and Coded got remakes, which included a few new items I believe.

The things he didn't have time to put in the JP version, he put in the US, EU etc, versions.
I can't speak for the Phantom, but Kurt Ziza was added because a person named Kurt Ziza won a contest in America before KH 1 was released.

Unumus

Awards
2 didn't. 2 didn't have any additions to the game, yet it got the biggest Final Mix.

Yeah that's the only game I can't argue about. But I do think SOMETHING was added. Not sure though.

CoM and Coded got remakes, which included a few new items I believe.

Yes. Remakes, not FMs and both "sides" got the same version.

I can't speak for the Phantom, but Kurt Zisa was added because a person named Kurt Ziza won a contest in America before KH 1 was released.

I know about Zisa, but I don't know about Phantom either.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
just fyi the japanese make director's cuts editions of games all the time regardless of overseas content. sometimes we get them (metal gear, dmc3), sometimes we don't (kh)

ffx had like no content added on the na release, they still made a dc of it

it's just a thing they like doing because money

Unumus

Awards
Okay. We can stop discussing this now yes? :D
But I swear there is an interview that supports my point but I can't find it. : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back