• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, not having Riku was disappointing. I'd rather have Riku over Sora to test out

Sora is the main KH character and for most people who are going to play the demo (non-hardcore fans), playing as Sora will be much more welcoming than playing as Riku as I doubt many of them even know you could play as Riku in CoM, Re:CoM, or this. I just think it was kind of weird that they completely ignored the whole drop gauge in the demo. I can understand not having it physically in the demo, but they should have at least mentioned it because "Drop" is an extremely big part of the game (big enough to warrant itself part of the title) so I think people are going to be surprised if they don't know about it and end up buying the game.

axel95

Awards
The demo was pretty fun, but like everybody else is saying, I was shocked they didn't have the drop gauge. But I'm liking how they vamped up the difficulty. Does anyone know if the graphics in the game will be better than the demo? The demo graphics are great, I'm just curious.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I wish that the buttons didn't get changed for attack and jump but I guess since A is up there and the B button isn't generally used the 'accept' or 'ok' button. I hope it's changeable in the settings.

Etherealin

Do you think it's likely they'll release a demo with Riku, the same length as this one?

I think I'll be playing with the 3D on- it's so subtle, it doesn't hurt your eyes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wish that the buttons didn't get changed for attack and jump but I guess since A is up there and the B button isn't generally used the 'accept' or 'ok' button. I hope it's changeable in the settings.

It's just like playing the Japanese version of KH. Well, I guess because I've been playing BBSFM, I'm so used to the button controls. It was also how Days and Re:coded played if I'm not mistaken.

Do you think it's likely they'll release a demo with Riku, the same length as this one?

I think I'll be playing with the 3D on- it's so subtle, it doesn't hurt your eyes.

No on a second demo. This is all they are making.

WaveK89

Got Vanille. I thought the demo was great! Short, but great. I was yelling at Sora in the beginning to stop dodge rolling into the pole and start swinging on the pole.

I'm not even sure how I finished the link portal. So many things were happening, and next thing I knew, I was done.

Awards
My only complaint about gameplay is that you can't use commands when you accidentally go into flowmotion. Oh well, I guess that's what flowmotion attacks are for anyways :3

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
It's just like playing the Japanese version of KH. Well, I guess because I've been playing BBSFM, I'm so used to the button controls. It was also how Days and Re:coded played if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, Days and Re:coded were A to attack B to jump.

Don't worry, I'm used to it because of KH2FM. I keep playing other PS2 games and hitting O for confirm instead of X so I keep canceling out of menus XD

Awards
I got a panacea too, not that it matters because we can't get to te menus. Haha. Wish I could've pet my meow wow :c

State

Awards
Was I the only one that giggled when Neku told Sora he isn't a player? xD

TepidShark

Awards

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, CPP makes the camera more like KH2 (we even get an extra lock-on button) and without it the camera is more like BBS.

I think its worth it personally.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If there's anyone having trouble with Flowmotion, my only advice is going to the square next to the Fifth district, going to the torch near the balloons that look like parasols, and flowmotioning from one torch to the other non-stop. I was one off 2 rounds when I accidentally hit a wall xD

Anyone else get Hockomonkey off the rooftop and onto the ground?
AwHNhXCCAAAmN3D.jpg

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I did.

He was stuck down there for a good few minutes while I laughed at him hopping futilely to get back and and sending little boxing gloves after me. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back