• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream Drop Distance at TGS 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
A release date would be really nice, and I actually think that they will announce it as well. As for a demo... I doubt there will be one anytime soon.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The reason why I was hoping for info at E3 is because the faster they release info, the higher chance that a demo of the game will be at New York Comic-con in October. Re:Coded was there last year, and I was hoping for DDD this year, but I'm doubt it at this point.

ActingDude17

Has anyone considered that Square Enix may be listening to fans' complaints of knowing too much about a game too early, therefore being forced to wait for the actual game for years on end?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I honestly could do with just screen shots here and there, and maybe a trailer or two until 3D actually releases. Birth By Sleep was spoiled with the FM+ secret ending and I'd rather not go down that road again.

Personally I'd rather see BbS V2. Aqua FTW.

Mog

Awards
A demo is wishful thinking, realistically speaking. We will get a 2 minute trailer at best. Maybe an interview. BBSV2 I can see being announced aswell.

UltimaJackpot

There's most likely going to be a trailer of some sort there, although I think it might have more of a focus on the new gameplay systems instead of plot details. By the time TGS, rolls around, it will have been a year since development went into full swing, so they'll probably have something to show for it.

noheartx

I honestly could do with just screen shots here and there, and maybe a trailer or two until 3D actually releases. Birth By Sleep was spoiled with the FM+ secret ending and I'd rather not go down that road again.

Personally I'd rather see BbS V2. Aqua FTW.

As would I. BBSV2 looks much more exciting than DDD does to me. I mean DDD may advance the storyline, but BBS was my favorite game, and I really wanna see what happened between BBS and KH1.

But for DDD at TGS, I'd say it's pretty likely we'll get it there. Maybe a Japanese release date, and a trailer. I wish we could just get this over with already.

Lonbilly

Awards
As would I. BBSV2 looks much more exciting than DDD does to me. I mean DDD may advance the storyline, but BBS was my favorite game, and I really wanna see what happened between BBS and KH1.

I'm personally hoping it goes all the way to KH2 seeing as how she didn't met Ansem until he'd already exploded near the end of it. Hell, then it could give a reason for Aqua's last world to be TWTNW seeing as how close it was getting to the darkness and how Heartless were taking over. Could also give redemption to either a new 1,000 Heartless boss fight with the Behemoths present, or possibly a Nobody that could be like how the KING Form Xemnas battle was supposed to be.

But anyway, if BbS V2 is at TGS, I want a trailer of that. At least a minute and a half one 'cuz it seems like it's gonna come out before 3D. But that's just how I see it.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Here's for hoping there's a new opening song. Utada's songs are lovely and all but I'm starting to get tired of the same ones being played. If SE can't get Utada to sing for them again, then maybe they'll just have to man up and find another girl who has a similar voice and style. Like Namie Amuro.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
Here's for hoping there's a new opening song. Utada's songs are lovely and all but I'm starting to get tired of the same ones being played. If SE can't get Utada to sing for them again, then maybe they'll just have to main up and find another girl who has a similar voice and style. Like Namie Amuro.

I don't see why they can't just make an opening with an instrumental song instead of rehashing Utada. Or they can get a new singer, but personally, I think an instrumental song may be a nice addition/change. Like how Fate of the Unknown in the secret ending of KH2FM+ was, I could see something similar for an actual opening theme and closing theme.

Lonbilly

Awards
? Was there supposed to be a link in that?

I think they meant that's what they wanted from TGS. Personally, gameplay trailer would outrank a story one for me. I'd rather not be spoiled that much.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm personally hoping it goes all the way to KH2 seeing as how she didn't met Ansem until he'd already exploded near the end of it. Hell, then it could give a reason for Aqua's last world to be TWTNW seeing as how close it was getting to the darkness and how Heartless were taking over. Could also give redemption to either a new 1,000 Heartless boss fight with the Behemoths present, or possibly a Nobody that could be like how the KING Form Xemnas battle was supposed to be.

But anyway, if BbS V2 is at TGS, I want a trailer of that. At least a minute and a half one 'cuz it seems like it's gonna come out before 3D. But that's just how I see it.
I agree with going all the way to KH2. If we were to dissect the video entirelly, I would say that it would be everything the leads directly up to the point where Aqua meets Ansem, it's completely logical.
I don't know about TWTNW though.

And you know what, the confirmation of BBSv2 would be good enough. Fuck a trailer.

Here's for hoping there's a new opening song. Utada's songs are lovely and all but I'm starting to get tired of the same ones being played. If SE can't get Utada to sing for them again, then maybe they'll just have to main up and find another girl who has a similar voice and style. Like Namie Amuro.
She's on a 2-5 year hiatus because she feels she hasn't been able to grow as a person. I frankly believe SE should milk her song Sanctuary for two more games, as Simple & Clean has been used for 4 games and Sanctuary only for 2. At this point, hopefully she'd be off her hiatus or he'd find someone else.

Birth by Sleep: Simple & Clean
KH1: Simple & Clean
Chain of Memories: Simple & Clean
358/2 Days: Sanctuary
KH2: Sanctuary
ReCoded: Simple & Clean

Sanctuary would be great for BBSv2 and DDD. It would round everything off nicely and I think the song would suit those games. Then we can start fresh.

parkage1225

Alot of the fan Videos I run across seem pretty cool..especially the one for the original fm bbs video with stuff like killswitch..its pretty sweet, though sadly and obviously it will never happen..with Disney at the helm its either utada or beiber, and I don't know about you but I'm not too keen on sora being like baby baby baby oh! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back