• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dramatic Hearts: The Manga *Mature Content*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Very, very good.

You'd think that a giant dildo was a better weapon than a giant key anyway.

I love the way you've done King Mickey.

Mr.numnums

The show uses Kingdom Hearts 2 footage, and the manga uses the KH manga. So you will see nothing you wouldn't see in the manga, or KH2. Now the language on the other hand, and some of the terms used might offend you in some way.

*On a side note* A manga for DH is a very, very nice surprise to stumble upon.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
Oh hey Mr.numnums (now that'd be funny to say outloud lol) you reminded me.

We've seen the Japanese game of kh2, and I guess final mix for kh was the same; but that was in the english language.

So Luke, do you or your pals have plans on ever posting up videos of the first version of kh from Japan with the Japanese voices? it'd be interesting to watch it in Japanese.

Buuut, as much as it would be cool, I know for a scary fact O.O 1000's of kh parodys nightmares would dawn on the world, T.T WE'D BE DOOMED (runs and hides)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Oh hey Mr.numnums (now that'd be funny to say outloud lol) you reminded me.

We've seen the Japanese game of kh2, and I guess final mix for kh was the same; but that was in the english language.

So Luke, do you or your pals have plans on ever posting up videos of the first version of kh from Japan with the Japanese voices? it'd be interesting to watch it in Japanese.

Buuut, as much as it would be cool, I know for a scary fact O.O 1000's of kh parodys nightmares would dawn on the world, T.T WE'D BE DOOMED (runs and hides)
Well that was what cause the manga in the first place. Before DH I planed to do that to the Japanese version of KH1 but I could NEVER get my hands on it. The closest I got was FM but that had English Language, so DH (using KH1) could never have been made at the time. Thus I did DH with KH2 and then went back to using the manga.

masterofkeyblade

Website
www.freewebs.com
It does look genuine, but youre a perv!!! Gosh dude. What the heck??? That is stoopid!!! (but it accually was cool how you altered stuff, creative.) But dude, think of how many kids are on these forums. Think about how many minds you just perved because other people think that crap is funny!!! You pathetic moron.
Oh, and on top of that you have disgraced Kingdom Hearts. You idiot of a perv...
(no offence...)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ew!! Racisms!!! Smex!!!

Hey, er, I'd just post the stuff on your site-- and provide a link with MAJOR warnings... This is beyond dirty, although funny. No need spreading stuffs to young, and insecure beings... >>;

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Dude, first, you manipulated the effects of the Japanese version of KHII. Now, you manipulate the magna??Your one Really smart thinker dude, you awesome! Keep up the magna.:laugh: :idea:

~RexchalOrgXIII~

Oh, and on top of that you have disgraced Kingdom Hearts. You idiot of a perv...
(no offence...)

No offence? How is that not supposed to offend someone?...

Anyways, I find this pretty funny, though wildly innapropriate at times. Nice job altering the speech bubbles. It looks like the manga was written that way originally (oh god, think if it really were >_>...).

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Ew!! Racisms!!! Smex!!!

Hey, er, I'd just post the stuff on your site-- and provide a link with MAJOR warnings... This is beyond dirty, although funny. No need spreading stuffs to young, and insecure beings... >>;
You know it says MATURE CONTENT for a reason.
It does look genuine, but youre a perv!!! Gosh dude. What the heck??? That is stoopid!!! (but it accually was cool how you altered stuff, creative.) But dude, think of how many kids are on these forums. Think about how many minds you just perved because other people think that crap is funny!!! You pathetic moron.
(no offence...)
Well that's nice but I really don't care. If you are offended then, oh well. No offense but I don't really take the opinion of someone who can't really type well very seriously. Then again I would take honor in the thought that DH could corrupt an innocent childs mind. That's quite an achievement.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
you take honor that dh could corrupt an innocent child's mind? that's a little mean ^_^;

buuuuut, i guess it's their own fault for looking on a thread that has the words mature content written on it in the first place. so i don't see why some of you are saying stuff like that to him. He's put a warning, if they don't take the hint and look somewhere else then it's their fault.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
you take honor that dh could corrupt an innocent child's mind? that's a little mean ^_^;

buuuuut, i guess it's their own fault for looking on a thread that has the words mature content written on it in the first place. so i don't see why some of you are saying stuff like that to him. He's put a warning, if they don't take the hint and look somewhere else then it's their fault.
While it's mean, I just take honor in that someone thinks DH is THAT powerful it can turn the tides of a child innocence. Anyways... Chapter 3 is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back