• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dramatic Hearts: The Manga *Mature Content*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
"this is the last time i'm going to help you okay, holy s*** he is big... f*** you know what? you're on your own this time" HAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT LINE! and that bit where he says "i'm a bad a**" hahahaha!

you should do this for all the kh manga's it'd be a laugh XD you keep it up dude

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
lmao "this is the last time i'm going to help you okay, holy s*** he is big... f*** you know what? you're on your own this time" that's one hilarious line!

-you know, MIF? Why don't you give the 1st volume's rar. first? I'm getting impatient loading the pages one by one with a dial-up connection....

i need to change that. dildo warriors lol....

i demand you to send the rar. for vol.1 .... NOW. >:D

Little_Red

betch.
I'm sure some of you are aware of Dramatic Hearts (the online machinima series Tom and myself put together) and to be honest it didn't start out that way. How did DH start you ask? AS A MANGA YOU FOOLS! Now that I decided to continue the awesomeness of DH (by buying all the actual mangas of both KH and COM to scan them for my own) I plan to continue the series. Volume One is now complete and I will be working on Volume Two shortly.

VOLUME ONE
CHAPTER ONE:
Page 00
Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05
Page 06
Page 07
Page 08
Page 09
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13

CHAPTER TWO:
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19

CHAPTER THREE:
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25

CHAPTER FOUR:
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31

CHAPTER FIVE:
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37

VOLUME TWO
CHAPTER SIX:
Page 00
Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05
Page 06

CHAPTER SEVEN:
CHAPTER EIGHT:
CHAPTER NINE:
CHAPTER TEN:

Enjoy, and yes I will be updating this. Expect the new Chapter soon.

I'm guess you're either a virgin who thinks about sex all the time (like me). Or you get laid FAR too many times..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back