• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dramatic Hearts: The Manga *Mature Content*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
there's a reason why DH is called a PARODY..

sheesh. if people want to complain, it's their own fault for reading it in the first place.

it's supposed to have dirty jokes, and it's supposed to be funny.

that's why it's called a PARODY.

Mr.numnums

I don't know if it was meant to be like this, but it seemed some of the pages in chapter 3 were cut off a little bit.

But dude, think of how many kids are on these forums. Think about how many minds you just perved because other people think that crap is funny!!!

It says Mature Content. So not knowing what the Mature Content is you enter the thread and read the pages. Anybody that didn't know what Dramatic Hearts was before entering this thread, and then calling other people perverted is probably perverted themselves.

You pathetic moron.

Can you explain how he is pathetic and a moron for creating a series that has thousands of fans.

Oh, and on top of that you have disgraced Kingdom Hearts.

:huh: When did MIF disgrace KH?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm really proud of Dramatic Hearts great success from a tiny thread on KHInsider to one of the most watched KH Videos on the net. ^_~

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Hah-hah, I remember when it first started. Surprisingly it became quite loved right off the bat. The only people that knew of the episodes were members of KHI itself then it suddenly consumed the gaming world. XD And how you stood up for DH when it hit the spot-light.

I remember our "rival" KH site (I think it was Sora's Domain?) said that DH was like Family Guy, sick and twisted. That made me laugh.

dejah

:|
lol.. i remember when luke first showed me the first few pages of the DH manga. xD

i almost pissed myself laughing and had to hide it from my baby brother. -__-.

a ten year old who watches south park. -____________-

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
My computer crashed and I lost my hard drive (had to go out and buy a new one) so I lost everything DH related that I had saved. T_T

I'll have to do a lot of work to catch it all up.

Mr.numnums

It must have been the work of The Jacksons!:eek:hmy:

Yeah.....that kind of blows....sorry about your hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back