• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dr. Seuss world idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora3000

Awards
I hope guys wouldn’t mind me bringing up another non-Disney world idea I would like to be in KH3. I thought that since the Hundred Acre Wood is inside a book, I thought we should have another world inside a book based on the works of Dr. Seuss. I have been a Dr. Seuss fan since I have seen Jim Carrey as the Grinch. I loved Jim since The Mask and man he was SSSSSSMOKIN! I especially love his recent performance as the title character in Horton Hears a Who. It is also the second film for Jim and Steve Carell to be in together since Bruce Almighty. I even got autographs from both Jim and Steve and from the man who played God himself, Morgan Freeman. I hope those of you who are worried about Morgan’s car accident know that Morgan is going to be okay and that is a relief for me because he is one of my favorite actors. I even did see him in The Dark Knight. Anyway, in the world of Dr. Seuss (which is inside a book), there should be mostly mini games like in the Hundred Acre Wood and you would see many characters in many places like The Cat in the Hat, the Grinch, Sam-I-Am, Fox in Socks, and Horton the elephant. Also, I thought up some areas in the book based on these stories:

Whoville- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Jungle of Nool- Horton Hears a Who
Battlefield- The Butter Battle Book
Beaches- The Sneetches
Street of the Lifted Lorax- The Lorax

I hope there are a lot of you who are Dr. Seuss fans and I hope you will think about this idea. Also, if you can’t wait for Horton Hears a Who to come on DVD, you can see the whole movie by using the following link:

Watch "Horton Hears a Who!" Movie, download Hortonhearsawho - Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads

Also here is a link to the funny anime sequence from the movie:

YouTube - Horton Hears a Who Anime Scene

I hope you will think about this idea and I hope I will hear good comments from you.

S

Savor Devoir

Disney is with kh, so they just might keep it all disney characters with the acception of FF characters.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aw, I love Dr. Seuss. But it isn't Disney, so...
But, still, I love those books.

Sexy Angel
Has anybody been to the Dr. Suess themed park in Universal Studios Orlando? Man, I hated that place. It was only good for candy.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Has anybody been to the Dr. Suess themed park in Universal Studios Orlando? Man, I hated that place. It was only good for candy.

Really? I loved that place. It was so wacky and awesomely designed.
I just love Universal Studios. Like, so much.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It's fine I guess. I would love to see the Cat in the Hat in KH but that's not gonna happen since it's not Disney and all. And just wondering, how come you keep asking about the non-Disney stuff? Really, I just wanted to know.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Why don't you just put all of your non-Disney ideas in one thread, honestly...

Xaiken

Ugh. People who make ideas for worlds that AREN'T from DIsney, Pixar, or Square Enix should get a warning. It's getting annoying, ugh!

Dyingslow666

Yeah I went there in Middle schol with my clas, I saw Dr. Suess and my friend flipped him off and Suess did the same, i have a picture of him flipping my friend off xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But the idea sounds good, if it was Disney Related then they would put it in I hope

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh please not another world like Wonderland...
What's wrong with Wonderland? I thought it was one of the better worlds.

And how could you flip off Doctor Seuss? He's dead.

Last edited:
S

Savor Devoir

It sounds weird. But it doesnt matter, disney would blow up the idea on the spot. They should have Midgar world though!!!=)

Lol, Xd I think it's just a considering thought for disney, there not going to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back