• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Door to nothingness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight726

i found the dictionary look up for twilight
time after sunset: the time of day just after sunset or before dawn, when the Sun is below the horizon

just something i want to put out there.

P.S.
charge are you in between threads right now.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wonder why it was Twilit not Twilight...

He was describing the road, you wouldn't use twilight to describe that, if you did it would be grammatically incorrect.
Twilight road-wrong.
Twilit road-correct.

PS:No problem twilight726.

Awesome Ansem

Yes, grammer is the reason, but its basically the same word

nice signature, you're talking about "Theory on UEM" aren't you. (to charge)

I find its better if you disreguard everything diz says and even a few things ansem says. In the ansem reports, diz contradicts himself thousands of times, so I've learned not to trust anything he says. I call it scientist logic.

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
The Ansem Reports in KH1 were fake ya know... and, what are you saying? Its kinda confusing. :confused:

Awesome Ansem

I just like to joke that diz doesn't know what he's talking about because in the secret ansem reports, he contradicts his own theories so many times. "the impossible exeptions are piling up!" "I am a fool!"

and the ansem reports in kh1 are real reports, they're just not written by the actual king ansem.

Sexy Angel
AtW wasnt the king of RG... he was more like the monarch that wasnt cruel or anything... and, yes, DiZ was either going crazy, or going crazy.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I just like to joke that diz doesn't know what he's talking about because in the secret ansem reports, he contradicts his own theories so many times. "the impossible exeptions are piling up!" "I am a fool!"

and the ansem reports in kh1 are real reports, they're just not written by the actual king ansem.

I didn't know Ansem the Wise was a king, lol. Anyway, I realized Ansem the Wise contradicted himself so many times, does anyone know where Ansem Report 0 is? That is the only one of the Ansem Reports that the real Ansem wrote in KH1 but we never read it/find it...

Sexy Angel
2 things:
1.Ansem wasnt a King, cuz he didnt have a queen.
2. I too wonder were Ansem Report 0 is...

Awesome Ansem

Its ansem report #1. Diz just wrote the first one and called it zero cuz he's crazy.

and sorry for calling diz a king. I just always thought he was the king of hollow bastion because the ff characters really talk him up in kh1, but I guess he was just their leader.

Sexy Angel
I think he said that he was the ruler of RG scince he discovered it... it was a place of ruin and destruction...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think he said that he was the ruler of RG scince he discovered it... it was a place of ruin and destruction...

He didn't discover it, he was born there(assumed) and it was a place of beauty etc. until Maleficent ruined it. Oh, I now found out which Ansem Report is 0, it's actually one,not because DiZ is crazy but in Japan they number things differently...

Awesome Ansem

everybody says the japanese numbering is different and that is why there's no zero in english, but that doesn't make any sense to me. I mean diz still calls the ansem report zero in english even though its called number one in english. I don't think the japanese reports would start at zero, because things usually start at one. And even if the first report was # 5656357 in japanese, it would still be #1 in english, and diz calls it zero in english. I think he just named that report zero so he could call himself Darkness in Zero, and because he's crazy.

stupid scientists.

(this crazy rant was for no reason)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
everybody says the japanese numbering is different and that is why there's no zero in english, but that doesn't make any sense to me. I mean diz still calls the ansem report zero in english even though its called number one in english. I don't think the japanese reports would start at zero, because things usually start at one. And even if the first report was # 5656357 in japanese, it would still be #1 in english, and diz calls it zero in english. I think he just named that report zero so he could call himself Darkness in Zero, and because he's crazy.

stupid scientists.

(this crazy rant was for no reason)

I think the Japanese number their things starting with 0, so when they translated it to English they just left it as 0...I'm going to read the first Ansem report to see what it says...

Sexy Angel
Or maybe because their is an Ansem Report 0 and Sora hasnt found it yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back