• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Door to nothingness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mongoose300

I was just thinking that since there are three elements (light, darkness, and nothingness) and there is a door to light and a door to darkness, do you think that there could be a door to nothingness? Since kh1 was more about the door to darkness and kh2 had the door to light, maybe kh3 could cover the door to nothingness which could also help to explain the nobodies better (or even better explain kingdom hearts. The place not the game). What do you think?

Sexy Angel
I always thought that the realm of nothingness was where Sora and Riku fought Xemnas...

Blue_Nobody

Ehh. Well, we never are actually told that. We are meant to assume it's in the realm of twilight. (realm of nothingness =/= realm of twilight.) Sora enters TWTNW from the realm of light, and TWTNW is in the realm of twilight, and then after the fight Sora and Riku walk until they reach the realm of darkness. So you can see the transition.

The only time we ever even hear of the realm of nothingness is in the Secret Ansem Reports, where Ansem said he was banished there and I forget how he described it. The realm of nothingness doesn't even exist literally, On the plane of realms it lacks a prescence but yet is somehow still there.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I thought the realm of nothingness(between light and darkness) was where nobodies originate from and where beings who are lost between light and darkness end up(Riku). I don't think that anyone would want to actually go to the realm of nothingness but I think in KH2 everyone already went there(Twilight Town and TWTNW) and the fight with Xemnas was probably in the heart of it all, and since the realm of darkness is closer to the realm of nothingness that's how Sora and Riku ended up there first, then Kairi's letter opened the door to light...

mongoose300

I guess your right blue_nobody. Kingdom hearts is just too confusing and i guess that i just want them to explain it better in the next game. Right now all that we know is that it is formed through collecting hearts and it holds lots of knowledge and power.

Blue_Nobody

The realm of twilight is between the realm of light and darkness. The realm of nothingness is COMPLETELY different, if you are going by what the Secret Ansem Report said.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Oops, I remember a Nomura interview saying that TWTNW and Twilight Town were actually on the brink of the realms(just about into the realm of nothingness). So, my other post is wrong...

Blue_Nobody

.... TWTNW and Twilight Town are NOT on the brink of the realm of nothingness. At least, that we know of.

They ARE on the brink of the realm of twilight though. Twilight Town is in the realm of twilight very close to the light realm, and TWTNW is close to the realm of darkness. Neither have been confirmed to touch the realm of nothingness though.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Isn't the realm of nothingness the same as the realm of nothingness? I thought it was that so I just went with that, but sorry if I made a mistake... I meant that TWTNW and Twilight Town were both on the brink of the realm of darkness and light(respectively) and were just about in the realm of nothingness.

Sexy Angel
Isn't the realm of nothingness the same as the realm of nothingness?

umm ya... when you say something is something, than that is correct, like if i say my name is Bob, then my name is Bob right?

Blue_Nobody

Nonono.

Yen Sid's Tower, TWTNW, Twilight Town, and Castle Oblivion lie in a crack between the realm of light and the realm of darkness. Although it isn't really a realm in itself, but rather a blend of the two aformentioned realms, it is refered to as the realm of twilight. Or realm of in-between.

The realm of nothingness lies nowhere and cannot be found, but is yet there. It is full of nothing. (that is the impression I got from the Secret Ansem Reports)

Nothingness and twilight are NOT the same at all. Nothingness is a lack of anything. Twilight is SOMETHING, it just isn't quite in the light and not quite in the dark. It's literally in between. People get these confused, because they're both important themes in KHII.

Sexy Angel
There are two 'blended' realms, and they are Twilight and Dawn.

Nothingness realm is a realm by itself. It doesnt exist, yet it does.(i can never figure out how nobodys exist even when they do)

Blue_Nobody

-_- Dawn is a fan-based realm. I have never heard, in the game or in any Nomura interviews, the existance of the dawn realm.

Sexy Angel
Road to the Dawn is Rikus keyblade. Dawn. Opposite of Twilight. there are four crossroads. one is light, one is darkness, one is twilight, and one is dawn.

Blue_Nobody

... You're basing an entire unconfirmed realm on the name of a weapon. AND the entire crossroads thing, which is also never confirmed, but people CONTINUALLY spout out as some sort of fact. Which is que annoying. I hate it when people pass of fan speculation as confirmed.

For all you know, Dawn is the same thing as Twilight. I mean, dawn is going from dark to light, but it would be unnatural to travel from dark, to dawn, to twilight, to light, so twilight and dawn would have to be in the same place, and it's possible that they lie on flipsides of the same plane, or, better yet, from the view of darkness twilight IS dawn, and from the view of light dawn is twilight. If that makes any sense at all.

mongoose300

i think that dawn and twilight are the same thing just reversed. Dawn is darkness going into light and twilight is light going into darkness but both are neither light nor dark.

EDIT: ok blue_nobody beat me to it.

Sexy Angel
... thats why they are inbetween darkness and twilight.

Blue_Nobody

But that lacks sense. You cannot be in between the realm of in between. And plus, like I said. If you were leaving darkness, that would mean you would be going in the following progression:

Darkness > Dawn > Twilight > Light

Which isn't how it would flow, you don't go from dawn to twilight. Also, if that was how it went, wouldn't Nomura have said that TWTNW, T-town, etc. etc. was between light and DAWN, not light and dark?

Baseless fan speculation. Highly unconfirmed. Way to Dawn is a weapon name, nothing more.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Road to the Dawn is Rikus keyblade. Dawn. Opposite of Twilight. there are four crossroads. one is light, one is darkness, one is twilight, and one is dawn.

I believe Dawn is the road from darkness to light, so his weapon represents him going from darkness to light, I guess...

PS:Thanks for clearing up the realm of twlight and nothingness Blue_Nobody!

Sexy Angel
*sigh* here we go again... in khCoM, at the ending, Riku walked away from Castle O. and meet DiZ. DiZ said: "Will you choose the path to light? Or darkness?" Riku: "Neither. Ill take the path inbetween." DiZ: "So you have choosen the path of twilight?" He was walking away from dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back