• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Door to nothingness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Ansem

holy shit, some of you really need to play the game again. Nowhere does it say that the realm of nothingness =/= twilight realm. All nobodies are born in the realm of nothingness, because they are nothing. Roxas was born into twilight town and the others also somewhere else in that realm. The realm of nothingness is just called twilight alot because it is inbetween the light and dark realms. Those who believe that the realm of nothingness has to be made of 100% nothing, come on, that's impossible. Besides, look at the realm of light, it's not pure light, its just a bunch of worlds.
Didn't you wonder why in the ansem reports diz said he was banished to the realm of nothingness, and in the entire game we see him in TT, TWTNW, and castle oblivion (in CoM). Those places are in the realm of nothingness. twilight town is near the realm of light (I'm guessing, but it seems pretty obvious) and TWTNW is near the dark realm (hence all the blackness). Those places are inbetween light and dark in the realm of nothingness, the home of all nobodies.

Do you understand? I apologize to those who already knew this.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
? ^ ????????????????????????????

Uh, I thought you were making me sound dumb... Anyway, to Awesome Ansem, I originally thought that the realm of nothingness was the realm of twilight but Blue_Nobody told me it was different and I went with him, but now you're saying what I thought, so what is true!?:cursing:

Sexy Angel
Nonono.

Yen Sid's Tower, TWTNW, Twilight Town, and Castle Oblivion lie in a crack between the realm of light and the realm of darkness. Although it isn't really a realm in itself, but rather a blend of the two aformentioned realms, it is refered to as the realm of twilight. Or realm of in-between.

The realm of nothingness lies nowhere and cannot be found, but is yet there. It is full of nothing. (that is the impression I got from the Secret Ansem Reports)

Nothingness and twilight are NOT the same at all. Nothingness is a lack of anything. Twilight is SOMETHING, it just isn't quite in the light and not quite in the dark. It's literally in between. People get these confused, because they're both important themes in KHII.

Here you go Awesome Ansem.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well my instinct is that the realm of nothingness is the same as the realm of twilight because to me they mean the same thing. But, I would of course get flamed for my thought/instinct...

Awesome Ansem

Nonono.

Yen Sid's Tower, TWTNW, Twilight Town, and Castle Oblivion lie in a crack between the realm of light and the realm of darkness. Although it isn't really a realm in itself, but rather a blend of the two aformentioned realms, it is refered to as the realm of twilight. Or realm of in-between.

The realm of nothingness lies nowhere and cannot be found, but is yet there. It is full of nothing. (that is the impression I got from the Secret Ansem Reports)

Nothingness and twilight are NOT the same at all. Nothingness is a lack of anything. Twilight is SOMETHING, it just isn't quite in the light and not quite in the dark. It's literally in between. People get these confused, because they're both important themes in KHII.

I read this before I posted. And besides, there's no proof that they are not the same realms. But there is proof that they are the same realms. The game script and some of the ansem reports make it pretty obvious that they are the same. Like I said, the realm of nothingness is often refered to as twilight because it lies between the light and dark realms. That doesn't mean that this realm is completely made up of both lightness and darkness, but rather both light and darkness enter the realm. What? Its called the realm of nothingness so there can't be anything in there? Look, nobodies "do not exist" and are "nothings" but they are still there some how, and so is the realm of nothingness.

twilight726

Charge in KH:com Diz said something like "which road will you take. the road to light or the road to darkness" Riku says" neither i will take the road between" than Diz says "the twilight road to nightfall" and riku says "no, the road to dawn.

Sexy Angel
Oh... my bad. So yes, there is a road to dawn.

Awesome Ansem

He called it the twilit (not twilight) road to darkness because he would be going from light to dark. The fact that he chooses dawn means that he is moving out of the darkness and into the light. But they are both inbetween light and dark, but they are just different paths in life.

Here's a quote from nomura

"Concerning the structure of worlds, first Sora and the Disney characters, and where ever we dwell, these so called normal worlds are attached to a World of Light. If all of these exisit at the same level and you imagine them all sitting on top of a plane, there is also plane of existance on the other side where the World of Darkness exists."

He doesn't mention a separate realm of nothingness because it is just the space inbetween the light realm and the dark realm, also refered to as twilight. Nomura talked about the light and dark realms like they are physical planes, and the dark realm is on the other side of the light realm. This leaves no space for a whole other realm other than the space between the two realms. What would be your guys' guess on what this space would be? Doesn't it make sense that its the "realm" of nothingness? And you can see why it is called twilight.

Sexy Angel
I guess nightfall is twilight. GAAAAH!! stuff keeps on getting complicated!

Yen Sid isnt UEM

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
He called it the twilit (not twilight) road to darkness because he would be going from light to dark. The fact that he chooses dawn means that he is moving out of the darkness and into the light. But they are both inbetween light and dark, but they are just different paths in life.

Here's a quote from nomura

"Concerning the structure of worlds, first Sora and the Disney characters, and where ever we dwell, these so called normal worlds are attached to a World of Light. If all of these exisit at the same level and you imagine them all sitting on top of a plane, there is also plane of existance on the other side where the World of Darkness exists."

He doesn't mention a separate realm of nothingness because it is just the space inbetween the light realm and the dark realm, also refered to as twilight. Nomura talked about the light and dark realms like they are physical planes, and the dark realm is on the other side of the light realm. This leaves no space for a whole other realm other than the space between the two realms. What would be your guys' guess on what this space would be? Doesn't it make sense that its the "realm" of nothingness? And you can see why it is called twilight.

Thanks for saying it before I did...Oh, meaning of twilight is the time of day just after sunset or before dawn, when the Sun is below the horizon. So, from that I guess you can see more clearly that twilight leads to darkness while dawn is right before the sun comes up, being the path to light.(the path Riku is on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back