• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Don't read if merciless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike12

It sucks, when I turned on my PS2 and got onto KH2, My level 99 files were gone, I think my friends deleted them but I'm sure they didn't. But it's strange cause all my good files are gone, like my level 99 one and the one before the CloudvSep. Scene are gone =( (i'm like a pack rat when playing the game and save at all the nice cut scenes)

Now I can't enter the gummi ship contest unless I get all the gummi parts I once had...Oh well....:cursing::cursing:

Oh and I have question, since the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days will be playable at the Jump '08 thingy, does that mean it will be released soon after????????

shadow_of_light

idk if that means it'll be released sooner, but it definitely means that the hype for it will be raised substantially. now if it is released sooner, i'm all for it. i still wanna play BBS the most, but this game i've been looking forward to almost as much.

Jonathan Alto

o__o; Oh, man! That sucks, majorly! I think that's what happen to some of my game files in general, except it's my lil bro. I hate to hear it, man. Do your best!

Kairi-Namine- Organization13-name-thing.

u know how the organization's names are an anagram of origional name + X? I thought that went for all nobodies. but Kairi+Namine...nuh-uh. whats up with that? :confused:

Ultima Scorpio

Re: Kairi-Namine- Organization13-name-thing.

u know how the organization's names are an anagram of origional name + X? I thought that went for all nobodies. but Kairi+Namine...nuh-uh. whats up with that? :confused:

That's only for members of the Organization. Seeing as Namine wasn't an official Numbered Member, it didn't apply to her. And she's not the XIV Member, just restating information.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Sorry to hear that your files went missing. D: Hate it when that happens.

And if 358/2 does come out earlier, all the better. It's actually the game I'm looking forward to the most to playing out of the three newest ones being released in the future.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
what was the name of this thread don't read if what?
anyways it looks like 358/2 might very well be out soon, cross our fingers.

Hanzo

Well all i got to say is that it sucks about your files but just play it again. There is no need to be mad about a game that you can just play again. SInce you bought it you might just do that or you could've saved money and rented it.

Also i think the game at Jump '08 is just a demo. Most demo are incomplete so it might not be done yet. Like the PS2 demos you play but no matter how hard you try you can't go on. It was because certain parts was incomplete to go on. Also that there would be a glitch or something so they make a short 5 min game of it.

Awards
Maybe you put the wrong memory card in if you have more than one. If your friends got ahold of your memory card somehow and deleted the best files, sounds like me. It doesnt take long to get lots of GS pieces anyway, just complete all the missions. Should take less than a day. Oh here's the best kinda GS you can make:
l l
l l
l______________ l

Then just put your best weapons on it, still making sure theres that giant hole in the middle. Everytime someone shoots at you, 98% of the time it will go straight through the middle. I got S rank on every mission in the game now.

Link to a video:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Assault of the Dreadnought S+10

Read the comments for the Gummis used and stuff if you want.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It sucks, when I turned on my PS2 and got onto KH2, My level 99 files were gone, I think my friends deleted them but I'm sure they didn't. But it's strange cause all my good files are gone, like my level 99 one and the one before the CloudvSep. Scene are gone =( (i'm like a pack rat when playing the game and save at all the nice cut scenes)

Now I can't enter the gummi ship contest unless I get all the gummi parts I once had...Oh well....:cursing::cursing:

Oh and I have question, since the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days will be playable at the Jump '08 thingy, does that mean it will be released soon after????????

Sucks to be you then... Dude maybe you should get new friends... lol jk
As for the contest for gumi ship, I suck so badly I'm not bothered, I totally would have given up I'm terrible at making gumi ships and I know there's 1 000 000 and 1 people who would beat me so I'm just going to like save my money (a lot easier) lol.

As for your question, I really do hope so... I mean problably it's going to be like a demo sorta thing and they want feedback to see what needs to be fixed. So it's really hard to tell. I mean for all we know it could be like only one battle or like 15 mins of gameplay, just cause it says it will be playable doesn't mean the whole thing will be. As for the people who says late 2008 for the Sates, that would irritate me so much more! Im an Aussie and we always have to wait even longer that the the US for stuff. Grrr... lol we have to wait like 3 months for a movie to come out after the states somtimes less somtimes longer lol...

Sorry for my ramblings

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, little brother or sister, that or, say your mom or dad.Or..PS2 malfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back