• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Doesn't Aerith's voice suck in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

hey guess what......if nomura went with it, that means that is what he pictures aerith to sound like, so all you people who say aeriths or vivis voice sucks.....remember this:

Nomura screened the voices himself, knowing what they sounds like he picked the ones he wanted that sounded THE MOST like he pictured they would sound...so STFU

strike chaos

Well every one makes mistakes but all I have to say is she better take some lessons before FF: AC.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well she does has a rather weak and boring voice. She did not do a very got job in my opinion. I hope she does better in Advent Childern.

NiteHawk

ordaXjn said:
hey guess what......if nomura went with it, that means that is what he pictures aerith to sound like, so all you people who say aeriths or vivis voice sucks.....remember this:

Nomura screened the voices himself, knowing what they sounds like he picked the ones he wanted that sounded THE MOST like he pictured they would sound...so STFU

He might of screeened the voiced but it doesnt mean he picked the right ones.. he probably picked her to get some celeb attention to the movie... like steve burton and the person tat voices tifa... Almost all mof AC's voice cast are celebs... which is stupid in my opinion, for somethign like this, u want to hire the best voice actors... Not ppl who might help AC get more attentions because it has celebs in it but with suck ass voices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back