• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lux_crusader

When Sora goes into a drive form he temporarily creates a second Keyblade using the keychains he has with the power of his friend's hearts. He isn't carrying multiple Keyblades, he is not using Roxas's Keyblades, and they are not created just out of his memories. Tifa doesn't hand Sora a generic trinket, she hands him the Fenrir chain. Now, the keychains and their respective keyblades REPRESENT memories, but he still is physically putting the chains onto the key. I mean, Oathkeeper is Kairi's good luck charm.

JTShiro

I think the story contradicts itself so much that it isn't even funny, in the first game everyone was fighting for the one keyblade thinking oh, there is only 2 keyblades (I originally figured one for light and one for darkness)r, in KH2 it expands to 3-4 wielders and they never explained that either, how Riku gave Kairi the random keyblade that popped up, so I think they totally screwed up the keyblade story and as for the drive forms and Roxas, the keyblade wasn't really a big thing for the Roxas story and the drive forms weren't a part of the story at all

kh is ba

I'm pretty sure that the second keyblade you use isn't cannon or it is just Roxas back inside you (Maybe has to do with Ven somehow).

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
I think that the Keychains are physical manifestations of the memories Sora has of the worlds he's visited, which is why you normally get them when you finish a world. As for the Kingdom Key, I think that it's just another Keychain, and that Sora's Keyblade probably looks much different when it's "unchained" as it were. Or, maybe, it has to have a Keychain, and "unchained" Keyblades are for apprentices... (VAT) Anyway, the memory thing would explain why Hero's Crest (isn't that it's name?) looks like it has the Olympus Stone, but it's not the real Stone.

As for the second Keyblade, I think (this is just me) that Yen Sid and/or the Fairy's gave him a new Keyblade once he got his new clothes...

I think I touched on everything. Good questions.

Thread=/=fail. (does not equal)

lux_crusader

If they gave him a second keyblade then he would be able to use it all the time. It's manifested when he uses the drive powers.

Jake

Well maybe the Keychains bring out a special power of the keyblade, and maybe VAT's keyblades are the original keyblades that never had a keychain. And Sora can bring another keyblade into play with special powers from his clothes

Tidora

Well, i think there is a set amount of keyblade forms for each of the 4 keyblades right, and wen sora recieves a key chain it turns the keyblade into one of those set keyblades. In bbs trailer there was HEEAAPPSS of key chainless keyblades, so maybe now if u have a key chain that resembles one of those keyblades in the bbs trailer, it will transform into into it.

Moncus

Well something that makes me think that Sora doesn't have two keyblades, is the reaction Donald Sora and Goofy had when they saw Sora turn into Valor for the first time. They we're shocked that there was two keyblades. Perhaps it all has to do with the power of the clothes? That was them three old bitches explaination when they gave you the clothes. (Sorry i thought that sentence in my head and couldn't resist ^.^)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
hmmm........well.......im betting that sora keeps the keychains in his pockets and just switches them as he wants. but then what happens to the keyblade when he takes off a chain? :confused:

BBFan414

hmmm........well.......im betting that sora keeps the keychains in his pockets and just switches them as he wants. but then what happens to the keyblade when he takes off a chain? :confused:
Perhaps the Keyblade returns to being the Kingdom Key?

Moncus

This has become an interesting discussion.. I dunno if we got enough evidence to figure this one out though >_<.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Sora doesn't have more then one keyblade..he has several KeyCHAINS tho..

He has the kingdomkey..all he does is attach a different keychain to change it's appearance and ect.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
He has one Keyblade, which has it's attributes changed based upon it's keychains.

As for the Keyblade without a keychain, I have no idea.

lppunk613

Sora doesn't have more then one keyblade..he has several KeyCHAINS tho..

He has the kingdomkey..all he does is attach a different keychain to change it's appearance and ect.

Yea, I always thought of it as just getting another/better version of the weapon. But I do see what you mean.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Yeah, see.

Sora's only keybalde is the Kingdom Key..He attaches one keychain take the other one off, and magic changes it to look and be more powerfull/

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
^ Yeah, see.

Sora's only keybalde is the Kingdom Key..He attaches one keychain take the other one off, and magic changes it to look and be more powerfull/

But what happens when you take off the KK's keychain?

Charlie K

Back in Business
It dissapears..???

Or it stays the same considering it's the original keyblade that Sora owns..>????

Moncus

Thats what i've always thought, but thats when i started thinking about the Forms extra keyblades, Even Roxas having oathkeeper and oblivion at the same time. And something that just came to mind.. When Sora fights Roxas in KH2, i remember I had the Oathkeeper equip. I'm sure it isn't a part of the story that the oathkeeper was the keyblade Sora was using during that fight, BUT, For the entire KH2 storyline, Sora had Kairis good luck charm. Otherwise he would had never been able to have it in the ending scene. He was never given it or ever had it taken away during the entire game. But if Roxas had the Good Luck charm attatched to his Kingdom Key., that would mean that there was two of them at one time.

My only possible answer to that would be that i would assume that Roxas's keyblade is a duplicate of Sora's. Therefore he would also have Oblivion and Oathkeeper as duplicate also, although i cant explain why he would have duplicates made.

SoraIs3lite

i replayed kh 2 recently, does anyone else agree the mulon world is the stupidest/most boring thing ever added to KH?

honestly it is so boring.

as for the topic, no, he has 1 keyblade, which he adds keychains to , to chance appearence and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back