• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Zero_Heart

well we all know he can
the final fight against xemnas when riku throws sora the way to the dawn
for why he can't use 2 freely at any other time nomura made that decision so you'd have to ask him
well if you think about it it would have made sense to do that since roxas could pull it off
but then sora+2 keyblades at will=to easy of a game after that.
don't get me wrong i'm all for a DW Sora at any point in time but honestly to be able to do it all the time (meaning having 2 out whenever you want) makes the game easy so nomura cut that and gave us drive forms which i must say i had no problem with the idea

The_Zero_Heart

Exactly what Wanderer just said. But we got off topic again:closedeyes:

Sora in a way does indeed own 2 keyblades. In fact there are 2 ways that it can be seen

Way 1: The first time you ever see Sora go into Valor form, the StarSeeker keyblade, which by now we should all know that is the keyblade Mickey uses, appears in his left hand. From that first time you notice that Goofy and Donald are surprised from it. What I'm getting at is when those 2 saw Sora with 2 keyblades they instantly noticed that it was the keyblade that Mickey used before the events from KH1. So that's what lead to there surprise and why it looks as if Sora does indeed own another keyblade

Way 2: The Drive Forms. From the first time it is done (Yen Sid's tower) Sora made a second keyblade appear. After when you can freely use it (Valor), Goofy disappears. Meaning (what we already know) it takes a strong heart to wield a single keyblade. What about 2? Goofy's heart is used to bring forth another keyblade.

And I just came across a 3rd

Way 3: Even with the fact that you can use Goofy to bring forth another, why couldn't Donald do the same? Even though both Donald and Goofy had strong hearts only 1 can call forth another keyblade. So by that the drive forms, Valor, Master, Final are only needed to give Sora the knowledge of how to wield 2 keyblades at the same. So we can see it as the drives are training Sora to get to a point where he won't need them to wield a second keyblade (a canocity if you will) since he can at the end of the game when Riku throws him the WttD.

So from those 3 ways, we can say that Sora indeed has more than 1 keyblade; mainly 2

Pale-Wanderer

In the Crossroads, awakening to the never-ending T
So what you are trying to say is that the hearts of his allies is what allows him to create the second keyblade? Wouldn't this then also mean that keyblade are formed from hearts, as was the artificial one from KH1 used by Ansem the heartless?

But then, where do all the keyblades everyone else has and the ones in BBS come from? Is Kingdom Hearts somehow involved in this, with its vast number of hearts it could be what is creating these whenever the hearts of all the people call out to them. KH is seen in the BBS video ominously and very eerily. Perhaps it plays some bigger role in this game than we know of.

Yes, way off topic. maybe my own thread would have been a better place for this, as this is only about how come he has two keyblades.

The_Zero_Heart

It's more than just that but I'll explain it later. Not feeling well so going rest up and post my idea tomorrow

Inept

Pinned to a wall, listening to how Joker got his s
He has 2 cause they needed to think of another gameplay element for the sequel. If they just kept him with one, people woulda called them unoriginal ... But really, I dunno ... maybe the keyblade clones itself or something ... why the clones dont look the same ... its uhh ... a secret ...

Y

Yannis

Sora owns two keyblades. Kingdom Key & Star Seeker, which both can be transformed into other keyblades.

The_Zero_Heart

^ I've been saying that for the longest

Now this is gonna be off topic

to Wanderer's question of how all those other keyblades are made
think of the heart as a small gate
now that small gate connects to an even bigger 1 so let's say the heart of a world
now let's say the bigger gate is a source of power that flows into all the hearts in that world
all the power is shared/distributed through a process of how much energy each heart can hold
now let's say the hearts come in BIG, Medium and small

BIG: gains the most given others abilities beyond others imagination

Medium: is half of what the BIG heart can hold but still posses abilities

small: is limited to basic physical attributes like how strong you are or how fast you run or how smart you are

If you stayed with me so far you'll understand indefinitely what I am about to say

Now the hearts of the worlds are connect to an even bigger more vast gate which is the heart off all worlds; aka Kingdom Hearts

now from what you had stated the keyblades are made from the hearts
i think that's wrong...well sorta right as well

I think that a keyblade is made from a (going from how i explain power sources) strand of energy that connects from Kingdom Hearts to the heart of a being on a worldl a person with a big or at least a medium heart (i'm going with BIG)

from that strand the energy from KH is molded and shaped in the heart depending on a certain attribute of a person. so it could take on a form of their will, emotions, thoughts or memories as i have heard some1 state before. now though the energy is taking shape inside the heart, it doesn't manifest just yet. which brings me even more off topic.

now the energy strand KH has connected to the person now has to test the person's strength of heart to see if it can wield the power taking shape. which calls forth the trials; aka The Station of Awakening. if a person passes the trails, they can call forth the manifested energy which KH also helps in shaping it into something befitting of it's name that connects to the gate/door.

so that's the process i believe the keyblade is made. only problem with it is it is never known if riku went through a trial as well as kairi never went through 1 either. also, though he went through the SOA, sora obtained an already made keyblade Kingdom Key. but that's what i came up with so far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back