• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does size matter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
First things first; why does the topic title have nothing to do with the topic's question? "Does size matter" and "Which sword of FF7 would you choose" are not synonyms. First, I thought this was like some strange perverted topic.

Second, Square Ninja, you have some very interesting opinions. Opinionated, and an intuitive educated guess at phallic symbols. Though, I highly doubt Cloud and Sephiroth are homo for each other.

Third, keyblades are like blunt axes; I agree. Lightsabers are powerful concentrated forms of light etched as a sword, so its basically a laser. Lasers aren't swords. Masamune seems durable when Sephiroth uses it, but in real life it'd snap in a FedEx (sp?) box. The Buster Sword is too damn thick to be used as a weapon, plus think of the extra.. thirty pounds. I'd go with a simple broadsword, or perhaps a fencing blade.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Well, a lightsaber can cut through anything, so anybody would.

apperently not, in the sephiroth vs. darth vader convo. people actual thought sephiroth would win.(basely on his weapon)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
pwn3d said:
apperently not, in the sephiroth vs. darth vader convo. people actual thought sephiroth would win.(basely on his weapon)

well those people have know idea what a lightsaber can do.

i use my fists.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
pwn3d said:

Yeah, I know, I watched that topic and laughed. Most topics on there, Seph would win easily (King Kong, I am looking at you) but the Darth Vader one was just LOL. Anakin would rape Sephy.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Absolution_Fear said:

Second, Square Ninja, you have some very interesting opinions. Opinionated, and an intuitive educated guess at phallic symbols. Though, I highly doubt Cloud and Sephiroth are homo for each other.

You only say that, because you don't want to believe it like so many others.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
-looks over the possible facts-
...Meh... It might be true. Might be. It's possible, but, do you think Nomura would actually present that subtle detail in the game??

...about this, can we get on topic?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
onewingedangel14 said:
Sephiroth would ask vader...."WHO"S YOUR DADDY!!!" right before he thrusts his masamune in his face....just stating fact...

Of course, Ani would use the Force and have the Masamune go right through Seph's heart. Or he could just cut Masamune in half with a Lightsaber. Just stating fact. :D.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Absolution_Fear said:
-looks over the possible facts-
...Meh... It might be true. Might be. It's possible, but, do you think Nomura would actually present that subtle detail in the game??

Consciously? Hell no. Nomura is a hack.

Subconsciously? Quite possibly.

Also, Nomura may not be solely responsible for this.

Awards
Square Ninja said:
...except that keyblades can't cut. They fail at the one thing that swords were made for.

Keys can't cut? Try throwing them at a milk carton. Ohyes they can cut. If you threw them at someone you could gouge their eyes out. Never underestimate the power of the key!

But anyway, to the actual subject. I'd say the Masamune, because that buster sword would be way too heavy to wield. (Though it was very very cool in AC....Multiple swords in one! :D :D )

onewingedangel14

I wonder if the masamune can split.....probably not, that would be cool though. i wonder in Kadaj's double kitana could split to two? Guess we'll never know, lol

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I don't think OWA14 UNDERSTANDS what the force can do. Sephiroth would die to the little kids Yoda was teaching. Sephiroth has NOTHING for ANY Jedi or Sith. It does not matter how fast you are if you can't move.

The Sword in AC was NOT the Buster Sword, it was called the Seventh Arm, and was nothing like the Buster.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Truth is I think Anakin from Revenge of the Sith would murder Sephiroth because if you look at it, Anakin keeps you on the defensive end and just doesn't stop charging in with his quick attacks. Plus, Anakin is just plain out evil.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
This conversation is amazing!

It gets really mighty with Divinity II playing in the background.

But I really wouldn't use those weapons...

I'm relying much on my common sense.

A bit too much, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back