• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does size matter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
well sephiroth wouldnt stand a chance against the force nor a lightsaber.....

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Who in the world would use those swords? They are either too heavy, big, long or just plain dumb.

The keyblade can't cut through anything but shadows and whatnot, even your hand could do that. I'm surprised that a wooden sword could not do that.

And lightsabers, mightiest of all weapons, nothing can destroy that thing. Sephiroth would die at the hand of a Jedi or Sith. It is just plain common sense.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
lightsaber would cute Masamune in half..

The Masamune only cuz it killed Aeris.
*Thank You Sephiroth for doing the world an fav*
Sehpy just killed people, just people.. WOW he killed Aeris.. Jedi could take out army..

Look what one Sith did to Jedi's.. Jedi or Sith would make Sehpy cry mommy.. plus the force.. Sehpy would have no change in Hell..

Libra

Your Ending Theme
The closest sword in size to Sephiroth's is an Odaichi. It was used for killing horses on the battle field until the Naginata was created. Realisticly Cloud's sword is impossible to weild, and Sephiroth has a weak style. The only reason why Cloud didn't beat him right away was because of the designers wanting things to be flashy. Otherwise all Cloud had to do is block, step in with a counter attack. So neither weapon is a good choice. If you want a good sword go Broad Sword or Katana.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
Square Ninja said:
...except that keyblades can't cut. They fail at the one thing that swords were made for.

cut your arm off with a knife, then cut your arm off with a spoon and tell me which hurt more.

lesson=hacking at something takes longer than a clean cut, which in theory would hurt a hell of alot more with the amount of time it would take.

id choose the buster sword, mainly cause itd help build muscle carrying that mofo around.

alternatively id carry around brotherhood, as that would soooo pick up the chicks. and by chicks i mean FF chicks, real chicks would scream and run.

KH2_Roxass

The Masamune is a LOT stronger than the Buster sword at least in FFVII ( Masamune has 99 attack and Buster Sword 18 atk) I would go with the Masamune.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i want sephiroths sword it looks cool. i think it looks better.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Well ...Cloud's Sword Weigh's Like A Thousand Pounds, And Sephiroths Sword Is Like A Thousand Feet Long >.> I dont Want My Arms To Fall Off, Or I Dont Wanna Poke Someone's Eyes Out In 3 Cities Away From Me :/ ...So I dont Think I'd Use Either .___. XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back