• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone miss the trinity marks?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh, yeah. I miss platforming, period.

C

Crossroads

I do. They were a cool little touch to the game. I remember that first one in Transverse Town was neat.

Pratiko

Awards
I really didn't care, while I loved that KH1 had more sidequests than KH2. That made it way better, since after Seph, UW, Xemnas and lvl99, there was nothing else to finish. And No, crappy minigames don't count as sidequests.

Awards
The part I really miss about them is just how they reinforced Donald, Sora, and Goofy as a team. I don't really care about them making a return. I'd just like more of that camaraderie in gameplay/extras.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah i upset that they ditched them.

OMG, speak the truth brother.

I really didn't care, while I loved that KH1 had more sidequests than KH2. That made it way better, since after Seph, UW, Xemnas and lvl99, there was nothing else to finish. And No, crappy minigames don't count as sidequests.

i was dissapointed at that too. of course they fixed that in KH2:FM, but that doesnt help the normal KH2.

Pratiko

Awards
i was dissapointed at that too. of course they fixed that in KH2:FM, but that doesnt help the normal KH2.

Exactly.
Which shows how Japanese adults have no souls or any kind of feelings towards us: Occidental people.

Tigerruss

Awards

You speak the truth.

Yeah I looked forward to unlocking the next trinity color to use them in worlds that I saw the marks in.(for my first few plays)
I missed side-quest chests also.
And it was fun/annoying to hunt down white mushrooms for the stuff needed for the dream shield.
So many little things that KHII was missing and they replaced with meaningless minigames.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com

You speak the truth.

Yeah I looked forward to unlocking the next trinity color to use them in worlds that I saw the marks in.(for my first few plays)
I missed side-quest chests also.
And it was fun/annoying to hunt down white mushrooms for the stuff needed for the dream shield.
So many little things that KHII was missing and they replaced with meaningless minigames.

I agree! Sidequests and miniagmes are two completely different things for one. KH2 really lacked the replayable drive for me. Plus the addition of the triangle "easy" button really irked me! Made the game soooo easy! Even on proud mode :angry:

they were pretty cool until you wanted to find all of them in order to complete the journal. then they started to get tedious and annoying.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Didn't miss them one bit, especially the blue ones, which could easily go unnoticed in dark places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back