• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does anyone have any footage exploring the new Hollow Bastion areas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

belleaurora

Hey fellow KH fans!

Just curious to know if anyone had any footage of them exploring the new areas of Hollow Bastion in KH2:FM. It's my favourite world that's all and I"m curious to know more about the room near that rising falls area. I think it's the room where you can fight all the org. members again. I"m curious to see how the battles differ and stuff and what's inside the chest in that same room, as well as what is behind the door in that area.

I also wanna know about the area where you have to put your form abilities to the test.

I realise the game only just came out, but some people are speedy gamers:toungesmile: I'm sure other people are just as anxious as I am so any new images or footage will be awesome.

Catch you guys soon

(*fingers crossed for the game coming to Australia, the States and Europe, though chances are very slim* :thumbsup: *)

Cl0ud

There's one on KHI's main page of the Cavern of Remembrance,unfortunetly they died a few seconds after they entered,lol,must've had exp0 equiped

tidusffxwakka

link works fine for me, guy gets owned lol, i really want a eu release of fm, even if they just sub the whole game and not add any new voice overs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back