• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anyone else think that sancuary sucks!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

i was talking about whoever starts these stupid freakin' threads, theres like 50 of them

E

Eclipse

December 05
Me: OH goodie it's passion!!!!
Utada: Omoidaseba haruka haruka
Me: This is sh*t <mutes speakers>

February 06
Me: PASSION ROCKS!!

February 06
Everyone: sanctuary is sh*t

April 06--------------see a pattern?

kaylaschram

I do. I think that both Passion and Sanctuary are good. I am leaving it at that now. I do not want to upset anyone.

E

Eclipse

there is a better quality version at kh2.co.uk that you can download and it sounds somewhat prettier than the crappy youtube version. check it out :D

KingMickey06

so wat if i believe passion is going to be better then sanctuary? u haven't heard the whole song either. i'm entitled to my opinion and i dont need some people flaming up my butt for just putting my opinion down.

Aros123

Me, i think sanctuary was ok, but like eveyone else is saying, it's only a 20 second clip so i really can't judge untill i hear the full version. I sure when eveyone heard the 40 second clip of passion it didn't click that quickly for some people, i mean when i heard the full version, it took like a week to get used to it, now i listen to it on my mp3 almost everyday. the same will happen with sanctuary

Seeing as Hikki's english singing fails miserably..It just might be worse than Passion...In fact they should have had someone with more talent do the songs.

Keyblade Crystals said:
Well if you guys go to kh.co.uk and download their clip you'd see that sanctuary doesn't sound bad. MTV just had a poor quality vid. How dare you guys insult Utada. You aren't true kH fans.
How dare I? Who are you to ask what I dare to do? Oh, thats right just a fan-thing. And no I'm not a KH-fan. In fact I hated KH1, I never have ever stated that I liked the game >>

And yes Hikki can't sing well compared to others. Deal with it.

T

Tyler Durden

squall leonheart said:
How dare I? Who are you to ask what I dare to do? Oh, thats right just a fan-thing. And no I'm not a KH-fan. In fact I hated KH1, I never have ever stated that I liked the game >>

And yes Hikki can't sing well compared to others. Deal with it.

leave this website if you didn't like kingdom hearts and you're not a fan

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Hikki's probably a way better singer than you. Insulting her is just plain pathetic since you're not doing any singing to prove you're better than her. And if she sucked so much, she wouldn't have such a loyal fanbase all around the world.

EDIT: And plus, they wouldn't have chosen her if there were other people who had better talent than her.

NarutoEXE said:
Hikki's probably a way better singer than you. Insulting her is just plain pathetic since you're not doing any singing to prove you're better than her. And if she sucked so much, she wouldn't have such a loyal fanbase all around the world.

EDIT: And plus, they wouldn't have chosen her if there were other people who had better talent than her.
When did I say I was a better singer? Andyou make it sound like Square-Enix isn't prone to mistakes at all.

Another fan-thing to ruin my parade I guess. Anyways if you have anything further to say tell me via PM instead of continuing to flame in this thread.

Sabrigami

I didn't mean she couldn't sing in english (I actually thought she only sung in english but then I found out she originally sung in jap) and this thread is about whether you thought it was good so far. why are all you people trashing the people who actually thought it might not be the best song SO FAR. it's fine to share that you would prefer to hear the hole thing before you judge but not to the point of insulting our thoughts (but thanks for the more NICER opinions) and what's with the comments? did most of you not understand the meaning of this thread? I have to say that KH 2 is bringing out the worst in people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back