• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anyone else think that sancuary sucks!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

GIVE IT A CHANCE GUYS GOD. THIS ISN'T THE FINAL VERSION. you guys are fussing over a 20 second commercial, passion took awhile to get used to so give sanctuary a chance and at least wait for the full version to come out before making comments because ya'll haven't even gotten the full scoop. i swear it gets me mad when people are fussing over the VA's and the song because it's not a big deal the VA's are fine they are THE SAME PEOPLE USED LAST TIME and the song is fine too so just DROP IT

rc83410

I agree when Passon first came out lots of people said it was no Simple and Clean and you guys got used to it so wait for the full version then decide whether you like the song or not

Sabrigami

I didn't sound like she was singing like she usually can, and the lyrics sounded funny, maybe it's it was just a test version and not the final one. it sounded like a direct translation (without fixing) and sung by a person singing that doesn't sing in english very well (japanese accent and that's not like her!) I don't thing it's the final version

Burori

Kinda ironic. First you all said that Jesse would make the game suck now you bitch about Sanctuary. What's next? The fact that James woods is playing Hades!?!?!? Lighten up people *sighs*

lester

Are all you guys just gonna say is give it a chance?.....well? Yeah of course we all know it sucked but guess what japaneese people suck at singing and it will take time to try and figure out what the **** they are saying in english. Just look at willaim hung. AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

DualWeilder.

Sabrigami said:
I didn't sound like she was singing like she usually can, and the lyrics sounded funny, maybe it's it was just a test version and not the final one. it sounded like a direct translation (without fixing) and sung by a person singing that doesn't sing in english very well (japanese accent and that's not like her!) I don't thing it's the final version

naw really? are they gonna play a 20second song during the 5min intro? think before you speak

GIVE IT A CHANCE GUYS GOD. THIS ISN'T THE FINAL VERSION. you guys are fussing over a 20 second commercial, passion took awhile to get used to so give sanctuary a chance and at least wait for the full version to come out before making comments because ya'll haven't even gotten the full scoop. i swear it gets me mad when people are fussing over the VA's and the song because it's not a big deal the VA's are fine they are THE SAME PEOPLE USED LAST TIME and the song is fine too so just DROP IT

thank you i thought i was going to have to say all that again. im going to ask all you idiots who think sanctuary sucks a question: isnt passion some what plain in the 1st half of the song? i think it is. and i bet many others do. what you heard was the beginning of the song. and it hasnt even been edited yet more than likely. stop making stupid remarks when you hear about a 20second clip that has VERY SUCKY QUALITY. wait another 33 days you idiots.

Attemisc

Ugh, you guys are both being stupid.
Just because they said they think it sounds pretty bad so far doesn't mean they're going nuts about it and telling everyone that it sucks, it always will suck, and Utada Hikaru sucks.
Anyways, back to the topic. Yeah, I saw the trailer. I only watched it to hear Sanctuary and when I did hear it, yeah, I wanted to hurt something.
Now, don't use "It's not the final version!" as an excuse for why what we've been given sounds like a recording from karaoke night at the local bar. The game is shipped March 28, just a little over a month away. Do you honestly think that Square-Enix would release a trailer for their video game whose theme song isn't even finished yet?
Face it, Sanctuary has been completed. It's almost fact now that the trailer's been released.
The singing is honestly terrible. It doesn't sound like Utada at all, at least not a healthy one! She looses sustain, the words are all stretched out to fit with the song, and she actually goes flat at least once.
Now, I'm not saying Sanctuary is gonna suck, I'm actually kind of worried about Utada Hikaru. I don't think she'd let the song be like this. However, what we've heard so far is pretty bad.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
lester said:
Are all you guys just gonna say is give it a chance?.....well? Yeah of course we all know it sucked but guess what japaneese people suck at singing and it will take time to try and figure out what the **** they are saying in english. Just look at willaim hung. AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
i dont know where to begin.

japanese people do not suck, i am a fan of utada, ive also heard nami and ayumi sing, msot of the songs are great. ive heard utada sing close to you, devil inside, and exodus 04, and those were great songs. and do your reaserch retard, utada grew up in new york. now get this through the moss and spiderwebs covering that little shrivelled up chicken bone that you call your brain, and understand that new york is in america. guess what that means. utada can completly speak english and japanese. and dont compare utada to william hung, utada had been in music for 6 years and she is only about 23 years old. retard

edit: and too the guy who posted before, shut up. sanctuary was written before passion, she knew what she was doing. wait for the full version, would you judge a movie by a 20 second clip of the part with the people in the elevator? would you judge a book by the page were they talk about government? listen to the whole song retards

Sorikku

Website
www.geocities.com
yeah, i was listening to the commercial at another site and i had to turn it off... i came here to see if anyone else thought it was crap XD the problem is that she didnt choose such good lyrics, not enough syllables

E

Eclipse

i really don't give a crap about the song, i'm not an american idol judge, i'm not gonna sit there and be like simon "that was absolutely terrible!! it sounded like a bag of cats thrown into a pool!!" I JUST WANT THE GAME AND THE SONG and i will be happy. the VA's are fine, would you rather they replace hayley, david, and hayden? i didn't think so. and if you don't like sanctuary, would you rather someone else does the song besides hikki? exactly. so quit whining, wait for the game, and be happy with that. they did the d@mn best they could in 3 years

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
First of all, it was like, 20 seconds long. And it was on a trailer. They probably didn't care much about a 20 second trailer. And I already like Sanctuary more then Passion. ^^ Especially how she made her voice go soft with the instruments on some lines. Wait till the full version comes out on an mp3 file or something. That's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back