• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you want Marluxia's complete being in BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGizzles456

I want him to make a cameo which would probably explain why he conspired against the Organization XIII.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it was stated that there wont be anymore showing up, lea and isa were the last.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
There would be no point. No more originals should even be shown because outside of the original six and Sora, none of them were important. The only reason Lea and Isa are in is because Days hinted at the friendship and then the fan-service stuff. Other than that, no other originals should ever be in KH, even as cameos. It would be redundant and dumb.

satria222poxy

At one point, I would want to see him in BbS. Maybe as a gardener/botanist in Radiant Garden. Then, we will discover his very first interests in the subject of the keyblade.

But then again in KHII:FM, a couple years ago when the organization has only 11 members, Xigbar said that he found Marluxia, and he become the 11th member.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
At one point, I would want to see him in BbS. Maybe as a gardener/botanist in Radiant Garden. Then, we will discover his very first interests in the subject of the keyblade.

But then again in KHII:FM, a couple years ago when the organization has only 11 members, Xigbar said that he found Marluxia, and he become the 11th member.

Umm his little interests in the keyblade happened when Roxas joined. From then on he got ideas which lead to the CO betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back