• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

I also noticed the pic that Ven is standing on the beach and what looks like a shadow of riku standing next to him. Could this person by a relitve of riku's? And if so and he may be the DS, Do you think that the posseson of a KB is a part of a bloodline of a family. Look at the facts
1. We know nothing about Riku and Sora's family.
2. They shadowy figure look ALOT like Riku.
3 The Ven/Roxas connection.
4. Aqua/Kairi recemblance.
5. The DS if related to riku carries a KB JUST LIKE RIKU!
So those are possible clues. What do you think?

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I have no idea. There's so many strange things about everything. I think that shadow is just there to throw your mind into a bigger spin. I dont really remember hearing anything about Riku's past.

Lone Wolf

I ment. Maybe Riku has a brother. And he became the DS. Since they would both weild KB's [if it's true] that leads me to beilve that the KB goes down a bloodline to a certain family.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Maybe Riku's dad or older brother is Terra. And maybe Sora's is Ven. Who knows? We cant say for sure but the shadow isnt Riku because in another screen we see Riku and Sora on the beach. And they're little kids.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
hey maybe it shows you like flash FORWARDS instead of flash backs and so it could be roxas and riku, cuz maybe roxas was looking for sora and so went to the world sora lived on and riku was after him.

keyblader_aki

Yeah i believe it's Terra I really do. Who else could it be? In the scenes that we've been allowed to see we see Venn with and ONLY with Terra! Hell we don't even know when Aqua comes into the picture!!! o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back