• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think we will hear Utada's song for KH3 in new trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky.peic

Awards
I was thinking maybe we will finally hear Utada's song for Kingdom Hearts 3 (if she even wrote one for KH3), if the game is
getting closer to release i wouldn't be suprised if they include song in the new trailer

What do you think, can we expect to hear new song?

Sorry if someone already made thread for this, i am new to KH insider forums :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was thinking maybe we will finally hear Utada's song for Kingdom Hearts 3 (if she even wrote one for KH3), if the game is
getting closer to release i wouldn't be suprised if they include song in the new trailer

What do you think, can we expect to hear new song?

Sorry if someone already made thread for this, i am new to KH insider forums :)

Well, this was a thing that happened

https://www.khinsider.com/news/Utad...lvement-in-Kingdom-Hearts-3-s-theme-song-7899

So yes she is coming back lol

I would love it if her new song appeared now rather than later, but it should be remembered that Utada had written her songs for KH2 like a whole year in advance of its first appearance in a trailer.

It is really up to Nomura in the end when they want to officially drop the Utada bomb.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Well, this was a thing that happened

https://www.khinsider.com/news/Utad...lvement-in-Kingdom-Hearts-3-s-theme-song-7899

So yes she is coming back lol

I would love it if her new song appeared now rather than later, but it should be remembered that Utada had written her songs for KH2 like a whole year in advance of its first appearance in a trailer.

It is really up to Nomura in the end when they want to officially drop the Utada bomb.
i think it more disney as well as nomura

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i think it more disney as well as nomura

Disney doesn't cut the trailers nor do they care when Utada is featured in them. Nomura cuts them and does care about timing, and if he wanted Utada's song in it he would do it and Disney still wouldn't give a damn.

Nomura is the one who approves stuff for KH anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back