• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do You Think Vanitas Has A Direct Influence on the KH Universe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmnmaster0603

Remember Vanitas? Black hair, yellow eyes. If you think about it, why does the Darkside and Anti-Form have so many similar traits (again, yellow eyes, black hair)? Also since Ven is part of Sora and Vanitas is part of Ven, would that make any difference to the story (in the future)? Sorry folks, I just sorta wanted to rant on this....

Crystal

Silver Member
Anti-form may related to the time when Sora become Heartless.

Crystal

Silver Member
This.

Plus I highly doubt that Noumra thought of Vanitas at that point of time.

Regarding the Anti-Form, by the time Sora turn into shadow heartless, it says that his amount of darkness is less that's why he just become a shadow.
But why Anti-form end up like a human ?lol is it related to Sora's darkness too?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Heartless, especially Purebloods like Darksides, tend to be black with yellow eyes, a la Shadows and...well, everything. Vanitas should have no influence on what the pre-existing Heartless look like, so.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
But why Anti-form end up like a human ?lol is it related to Sora's darkness too?
Personally, I see Anti-Sora as a Heartless/Nobody hybrid; he's got the Heartless features, but the humanoid body of a Nobody. It's wierd, really.

Crystal

Silver Member
So is sora going to the darkside of the khverse?

What?
You mean Sora will end up being darkness? lol

Personally, I see Anti-Sora as a Heartless/Nobody hybrid; he's got the Heartless features, but the humanoid body of a Nobody. It's wierd, really.

That's what i don't understand.
Maybe is just a drive form as Anti-form or the amount of darkness?

Stars

リク
Heartless is already existed in the RoD before Ventus' darkness being extracted, so i don't think there is an influence on Vanitas. Plus, being of darkness always have yellow eyes? ._.

Crystal

Silver Member
Heartless is already existed in the RoD before Ventus' darkness being extracted, so i don't think there is an influence on Vanitas. Plus, being of darkness always have yellow eyes? ._.

Yeah. I'm almost forget Heartless was exist even before BBS xD
Heartless always having yellow eyes except the red-eyed in secret episode.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm not sure if Vanitas will have anymore influence on the plot but...you never know. I can honestly do without him. With all this Xehanort business going around an evil looking kickass sora would be a bit much...maybe they'll throw him in after the Xehanort Saga :/

EternalDreamer

Yeah. I'm almost forget Heartless was exist even before BBS xD
Heartless always having yellow eyes except the red-eyed in secret episode.

-cough- Red-eyes also has yellow eyes. Go check when he's in the "second phase". They just glow red when either in the dark (phase 1) or when's he's hyperactive (phase 3)

Crystal

Silver Member
-cough- Red-eyes also has yellow eyes. Go check when he's in the "second phase". They just glow red when either in the dark (phase 1) or when's he's hyperactive (phase 3)

Oh.. my words makes you misunderstanding here
I mean " Heartless always having yellow eyes except the red-eyed, he is having red-eyes and then turn into yellow eyes when he is visible"
Anyway, thanks for pointing out this :)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Remember Vanitas? Black hair, yellow eyes. If you think about it, why does the Darkside and Anti-Form have so many similar traits (again, yellow eyes, black hair)?

Those are just "darkness" traits. Not Vanitas traits.

I don't know why people come up with these weird "Vanitas traits" or "Xehanort traits" like they're infected zombies or something. It's just darkness-simple as that.

Might be a tad off topic but the heartless eyes remind me of the black mage eyes in ff9

I never played FFIX (I'm sorry but I can't bring myself into playing a game that looks like a giant furry, okay), but when I played KH2 and saw Vivi, I always thought it was a Heartless... and that creepy laugh didn't help much either.

Crystal

Silver Member
Those are just "darkness" traits. Not Vanitas traits.

I don't know why people come up with these weird "Vanitas traits" or "Xehanort traits" like they're infected zombies or something. It's just darkness-simple as that.

It sound like their V-Virus (Vanitas traits) and X-Virus ( Xehanort's traits) are spreading to those Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back