• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think to many people leave?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
The thing about being strict i don't get, i can't stay at any strict forum. I just can't it's to anoying, i stay at the laid back ones. hehe, i was a member of a forum that was suposed to be for sims2 movies and stuff, but it was mostly just a place to talk and make fun of each other. Okay, there was mostly all of topice, but that place closed. This forum, is like that one, without as much spam or pointless topics.

and as for those that left, half of them will come back, and the other half won't be able to find it again.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well then go to some laid back forum o_o but stay here b-cuz i lub you >.>;;

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Hollow Bastion said:
I wasn't going to say anything but you mentioned "strict mods." How many times do I have to tell you this? This forum is extremely laxed compared to most places I have been.

An example of a less strict forum: Kh-2. net forum. There aren't that many mods and I don't see them biting off someone's head just for one sentence of spam.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
RPGplaya said:
An example of a less strict forum: Kh-2. net forum. There aren't that many mods and I don't see them biting off someone's head just for one sentence of spam.
Sometimes people like to read something other than pure crap, thank you very much.

Example of a more strict forum: Utopia Temple forums. The land of Nazi mods.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sorry Hollow Bastion, for that rude statment. I'm just a little mad about an agrument I had with someone in Anime Central. Anyway, I don't want to leave this place, I like here. The only reason I thought about moving was because my post count was messed up. Now it's back, and I'm not going to leave while I can help it! But sometimes I wish there were more people online, like when we had the old forum, at least over a hundred were active in the last 15 minutes and now we have about 66 at the moment, the most was 117.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o_O post counts wont matter in a lil while...which sorta...sucks...cuz post counts...show me how much ive done xP

even more off topic: will we be able to see our own post counts? like in our cp?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
what do u mean..if there your friends and they leave you wouldnt want them to leave

A

Albel Nox

is people leaving because of the look of the forum or the Rpg system is change. i know some people that prefer the older system.
..... Or they just left for other reasons.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
some left cuz of school some left cuz they lost there posts som left cuz they were fed up with changes...

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
My only complaint is that alot of the good mods just don't talk to many people anymore. Last summer you couldn't scroll down a thread without seeing Ultima Keyblade, RedQueen, or The Midnighter's(aka Deven's, they are the same person right?) sigs.

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
Oh yeah and the two greatest fan fics ever written(which were screwed up because they'd been posted so long before the switch) are now gone.

Shed a tear for Kairi's resolve and Without the Heartless....does anybody remember what I'm talking about?

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Deven isn't Midnighter.

RedQueen...I think she's caught up in real life. Has been for the past few months.

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net
Well I know one friend of mine who left this forum altogether just because she lost a billion gil when the RPG Inferno's being reset (there may be other reasons, but so far, she only told me that). I'm trying to convince her to come back, but, well, she's... Hehehe

See my sig if you wanna know who I'm talking about.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm thinking of leaving even though i just got back on. It's cause the old forums were better, infact pretty much any forum layout is better now. It's just too ugly now. The invision boards are much better than these ones, and the domain name is stupid. All of the really good members (SOS, Nightfire etc...) have been leaving and they were some of the best people on the forums. My biggest problem is the ugliness.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
You leave because you don't like the skin? You can choose different ones you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back