• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think to many people leave?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Stargazer said:
Well I know one friend of mine who left this forum altogether just because she lost a billion gil when the RPG Inferno's being reset (there may be other reasons, but so far, she only told me that). I'm trying to convince her to come back, but, well, she's... Hehehe

See my sig if you wanna know who I'm talking about.
Have you told that person that it was going to be reset regardless of whether or not we changed forums? As the RPG was terribly out of balance (far too much gil floating around), it had to be reset.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Kyuubi said:
You leave because you don't like the skin? You can choose different ones you know.

it's not just the skin though yes the skins are ugly. it's that people are leaving i mean come on! SOS, Nightfire, what's going on! This forum was much better before and i've changed the skin it's not much better. My biggest problem is that they're Vision Boards now. They're like the worst kinda i hate them they're the worst. Ugh oh well who really cares anymore.

People are leaving because i these reasons.
1.It doesnt have that old fourms fell we had with ipb.
2.Post count.
2.RPG Reset.

I was thinking about leave but i will not because even though i dont [ost as much i still check up on thing s here and pst a little.I really dont care about my post count even though thos was the only fourm i had over 1000 posts.So to me thats why everyone is leaving.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
1. What old forum feel?
2. Have you asked for your post count to be restored?
3. It was going to be reset regardless of whether we changed forums or not.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
and not even the skin is done yet..they havnt finished with the kh2 banner

and the domain name will be changed if u actually payed attnetion they said that a billion times

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
It so important about post count? I mean they just say how much you posted it not like you get anything special, but a different title under your screen name.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
justme3 said:
it's not just the skin though yes the skins are ugly. it's that people are leaving i mean come on! SOS, Nightfire, what's going on! This forum was much better before and i've changed the skin it's not much better. My biggest problem is that they're Vision Boards now. They're like the worst kinda i hate them they're the worst. Ugh oh well who really cares anymore.

sos was gonna leave even if the forums didnt change if you actually read on his thread you wouldve known that -.-

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, I left for a while, and I wansn't planning on coming back. But then I read my farewell post and everyone told me to give it some time. So, here I am. But I can name a few reasons on why I was leaving though.

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
why is everyone getting so worked up about the number of posts that you have and how much gill you have like Hallow bastion said the rpg system was going to be changed regardless of the change and if everyone likes the old forum skin why dont one of you go out of your way to find someone to make a skin like that for the new forums. wich i doubt most of you will do.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, we get worked up about the number of posts, cause we don't wanna be seen as newbies, cause we worked hard for our posts. But now that I think of it. It's not a bad thing to be a newbie. It's kinda like highschool. Newbies are freshmen, and senior members are seniors. And we don't wanna be a freshman again. But that is how I picture it. But about the skin. Hmmm. I kninda do miss the old skin, but the "trez-z" kinda remembes the old skin. But I dunno. There is something about the old forum I miss. But gill. Allota people are mad about their gill. I never really had much to begin with, but allota people worked hard for their gill, and they gotta start all over again. So I think that is another reason that drove some of us away. But I am back. And I wanna see what the Midnighter can do. I am sure he is working diligently to make it rock.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Well, gil would have been lost regardless if we changed forums or not. The RPG system had become terribly out of balance and needed to be reset. It would take less than a week for a newb to gain 1 mil-1bil gil. It took me well over a month to get that much when I started. People say they worked hard. I say BS.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Personally, the post count does say alot. I'd always looked at it to see how much they knew about posting here, or how little. Usually if they have alot and are still active, then they know their way around. Those who have little usually know little. But not always, mind you. Also, the custom title made some of us select few who worked our butts off for it earn something special we don't have now.

gil...eh, I used to care. The only reason was for name glow/color, eh, it was too far anyways and it wasn't getting restocked. Oh well.

Tell them to be patient. And tell angelstarfire to come back!!! I love her sigs!!!! She made mine too!!!

I don't know

Well, maybe it's because some people on the forums are finding things outside the computers. They're just moving on is the way I see it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
no..we pm'd midnighter our post count and he fixed it...but i dont know if hes doing that anymore...

yesh darkydee left x_X; and he decided to come back after i handcuffed him >.>; it aint ma fault i was paying attention :D

for some odd reason the magic that made me love the old forum is back..

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net
Hollow Bastion said:
Have you told that person that it was going to be reset regardless of whether or not we changed forums? As the RPG was terribly out of balance (far too much gil floating around), it had to be reset.
Yep. I told my friend everything. I told that either we move or not, RPG Inferno's going to be reset anyways. But, it seems my friend doesn't buy that.

I'll try to convince my friend more, and ask more reasons on my friend's rejection of the new forum.

P.S. Haven't told my friend about the "out of balance" problem.

Steve-o 19

To many people are leaving because the administrator keep reseting. And no one gets their gil or weapons back. I had alot of gil and I didn't have to cheat to get any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back