• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that KH3 should use the same ability system found in BBS and DDD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
*waits for the "days system was terrible" backlash*

How could I miss this?
Days' system was terrible! :3

Actually, the idea itself wasn't too bad, but the way it worked just got on my nerves after having to change the plates all the time. :(

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I actually enjoyed the Days system. It was like putting a puzzle together, and I liked figuring out how to organize everything into a nice, compact fashion.

I can completely understand why others hated it, of course. And the magic system is easily the worst in the series. (Really, the only two worthwhile spells are Fire and Cura, and the amount of times you can use them is limited to how many you can cram into your panels. Which made magic-based characters like Zexion borderline useless in mission mode.)

The best thing that KH3 can do is to drop the gimmicks and just let us obtain our abilities like a normal RPG.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I also actually liked the Panel System. It was fun constantly rearranging it. It's like, one of the only things I enjoyed about the game lol. I don't think it should return for KH3 though. And Re:Coded's level thing was definitely better than Days'.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
And the magic system is easily the worst in the series. (Really, the only two worthwhile spells are Fire and Cura, and the amount of times you can use them is limited to how many you can cram into your panels. Which made magic-based characters like Zexion borderline useless in mission mode.).

Oh fuck yes! I loved Zexion and then THAT.
I also gave up on a mission in Agrabah cause of limited magic. And don't get me started on the ruler of the sky. But yeah, the system itself wasn't a bad idea.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
. And don't get me started on the ruler of the sky.
Haha, don't get me started on Days bosses in general.
Come to think, my very first experience with KH as a game was watching my friend fight The Ruler of the Sky.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Haha, don't get me started on Days bosses in general.
Come to think, my very first experience with KH as a game was watching my friend fight The Ruler of the Sky.

The hell?!
Sounds like a fucking bad experience to me. D: Buääh

KHHacker6595

I think taking the fundamentals from KH1 and improving them would be the best route. KH2 improved them in certain areas but failed in others. Its really hard to describe what I mean, but we definitely need to bring back the tech point system from KH1, it was crucial to supporting the players interest in experimenting in combat.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think taking the fundamentals from KH1 and improving them would be the best route. KH2 improved them in certain areas but failed in others. Its really hard to describe what I mean, but we definitely need to bring back the tech point system from KH1, it was crucial to supporting the players interest in experimenting in combat.

kh1 was the perfect groundwork

kh2 improve on some aspects and backpedaled on many others

every side game has experimented in some way to see what would work

kh3 = the best kh game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back