• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think that BHK is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think that BHK could be the main Vilian of KH2?

• Yes

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 77.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual Wielder

zero_cool said:
when the hell did bfu challenge him
take note, i was talking about ASAS... not DD...
if you watched asas without watchin dd, you would think that it was a challenge...

KH2Researcher said:
BHK IS TWILIGHT... he can't be villain idiots! and how dare that people voted yes.
BHK IS TWILIGHT... like i said!
TWILIGHT MEANS DARK AND LIGHT.... DUH... if ur a villain you have to be DARK!
err... villians dont have to be evil...
its all about a point of view thing...
and who said anything about evil? a villian is someone who is seen as an enemy...
now think about it this way, if you are dark, you would see light as the enemy, and hence a villian...
oh and besides, read the ansem reports...

'An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light'

as the first line states, 'an existence of neither darkness nor of light', not both...
its an in-between existence...
and as the last line states 'one who begrudges both the darkness and the light'
altho this generally applies to the non-existant ones, i consider anyone who is seen wearing an unknown cloak to be a non-existant one, so therefore BHK would begrudge both darkness and light, and hence opposes both sides...
so he could be a villian...

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Rick Mulluns said:
Do you think that BHK could be the Main Villian of KH2? It could be a possibility. :D

He does join the order...but he wont turn on Sora cause he is apart of him and he is Twilight and it has been confirmed that he is the protector of Sora.And did SE make SW:KOTOR 2?NO,THEY DID NOT!!!!!!SO DON'T COMPARE KH2 WITH STAR WARS BECAUSE THEY ARE MADE BUY TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES AND SQUARE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!MY GOD MAN!!!!

Last edited:

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
OK, where is this Famous screen shot i hear about that BHK is "Protecting" Sora? All i saw was him saying he wont let Axel see Sora, nothing about him Protecting him.

And Other side, settle down. There both RP games and i was comparing them, got a problem? Tough.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well then we'd better avoid him HAHAHA. And like the old commercial:

You never know who you run into next.
~~~
I love that nostalgic feeling

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Rick Mulluns said:
OK, where is this Famous screen shot i hear about that BHK is "Protecting" Sora? All i saw was him saying he wont let Axel see Sora, nothing about him Protecting him.

That is the pic of him protecting him!!!He is saying he won't let Axel see Sora,by that he means he won't let him harm Sora!!!Read between the lines dude.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Rick Mulluns said:
"I wont let you see Sora" could mean anything.

for example it could mean:

I've brewed a potion that makes you invisible and gave it to Sora only with those cool :cool: sunglasses you can see him, but "I wont let you see Sora"

or

I've imprisoned Sora in the depth of the underworld with the help of Hades. "I wont let you see Sora", before that you have to kill me

continue

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I won't let you see Sora.....and give him a hug!

I won't let you see Sora...and save him form a Heart Attack!

I won't let you see Sora....and give him his birthday present!

I won't let you see Sora....and kill him, because I want to kill him!

I won't let you see Sora....because I already killed him adn I ahven't had enough time to hide the body!

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Rick Mulluns said:
Ok, has anyone ever played Knights of the old Republic 2: The Sith Lords? The very first person you meet in the game is protecting you with her life and would even sacrafice her self to save you. But in the end, she was just using you for her own goals.

And im just saying, BHK could be doing the same.

But Kreia knew exactly what she was and what she was doing. BHK doesnt even know himself it seems. I HIGHLY doubt that Kreia and BHK have anything in common. Old, blind, knowledgable woman to a young, active, ingnorant blonde kid. Nah.

Zeal said:
for example it could mean:

I've brewed a potion that makes you invisible and gave it to Sora only with those cool :cool: sunglasses you can see him, but "I wont let you see Sora"

or

I've imprisoned Sora in the depth of the underworld with the help of Hades. "I wont let you see Sora", before that you have to kill me

continue

Axel: Are you crazy? I already have those super cool glasses.

Axel: Are you crazy? Thats my step son.. Im not going to let you hurt him..we gotta ball game to go to next sunday..

Its possible.

Last edited:

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
perhaps they forgot a comma and it's:

I won't let you, see Sora

Perhaps the Superior is Sora, and the Second in Command the BHK, Axel is still one of the lower members. So perhaps Sora ordered BHK to protect something and BHK advices Axel to go to Sora (the Superior) and get the allowance to pass.

Just a thought, maybe a new theory. That would at least explain why the revealing of the Superior would be surprising. :D

K

Kegluneq

he most definately is not he was protecting sora in that kh2 trailer where hes fighting axel theres no point to this topic but keep dreamin man

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Yea huh.. Chip and Dale stand on one another's shoulders. Then they're tall. Then, they strike fear and awe in there subordinate lackeys.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
einon_san said:
Yea huh.. Chip and Dale stand on one another's shoulders. Then they're tall. Then, they strike fear and awe in there subordinate lackeys.

that's also the reason why you cannot hear theh voice of EM, this on is jiminy cricket and every secret about the order would have been destroyed.

Nomura we looked right into your brain. There are no secrets to us, because we wear magically enhanced sunglasses :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back