• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think khbbs will be better???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxas

I Think everyones fav game depends on wich game they played first. The first KH game i played was kh2 and it my favorite.
Everyone who plays KH for the first are deeply impressed about how magical this series is.

yeah kh2 was my first and its my fav too

Soxas

Half of BBS music is a remixed version of KH2's soudtrack, but I like the new music for BBS.

i understand that totally but the new songs on there are just awesome.VANITAS BATTLE THEME IS JUST INSANE!!!and i also like aquas final battle theme.

LuxordKing

For me it'll go:

1. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (played the Japanese version and loved it)
2. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
3. Kingdom Hearts 1
4. Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded
5. Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
6. Kingdom Hearts 2
7. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Birthday Thunder

Yes, I think BBS will be the best game out of the series. It already has rave reviews in japan, in terms of gameplay and story as well as graphics. I mean, it's just beautiful. When it comes out in america, I'm sure the same thing will happen.

For me it'll go:

1. Birth by sleep (obviously)
2. Kingdom Hearts 1
3. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories
4. Kingdom Hearts 2
5. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

wow, I kind of just realized that my favorite games are sorta in chronological order...... thats weird.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i guess it'll take second place for me
1-kingdom hearts 2
2-bbs
3-kingdom hearts
4-re:com
5-days

if it would've been on a console (even if ps2) it could take 1st place,because it's more comfortable and gorgeous(graphics wise)

Marchefa

I've never played it, so I don't know. It seems really good, but I think it's better to wait and check it yourself.
My current list:
1.KHI
2.KHII
3.Re:Com/Days

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Could be, but of course I need play it first before deciding whether it can top KH1 as best KH game. It does have the best soundtrack out the KH games so far through IMO.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's a really dumb reason to put it on second place as opposed to first :/

I could see someone putting Bbs second because it is on a handheld...besides a lot of open background (far off in the background), there aren't as many buttons which could limit what you can do a bit, and it has no right analog stick either, so I could see why. Also, graphics-wise some people take graphics very seriously so I won't say that he is completely wrong to put it 2nd, but I don't see Bbs graphics as that bad...at all.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I could see someone putting Bbs second because it is on a handheld...besides a lot of open background (far off in the background), there aren't as many buttons which could limit what you can do a bit, and it has no right analog stick either, so I could see why. Also, graphics-wise some people take graphics very seriously so I won't say that he is completely wrong to put it 2nd, but I don't see Bbs graphics as that bad...at all.

Yeah, I don't like how its on PSP. But IDC atleast I have a PS2 like KH game on a portable system, i'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back