• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Ansem actually died

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanydx

Who cares he was a jerk and i could care lees about that ass He wanted to kill my Namie. Grrr

A

Audo

Still, his actions in TWTNW cannot be ignored, since he admitted his mistake and tried to correct it.
Even though his plan to encode Kingdom Hearts didn't succeed, he still tried to redeem himself in the end. Ansem's plot for revenge was just him being human, in my opinion. If someone stole all of your research, which you poured years of your life into, ruined your good name, and tried to kill you, I'm sure you would be enraged, as well.
Xemnas had no intention of killing Ansem the Wise.
He could have easily have done it a much easier way.
But still, that doesn't justify what he planned on doing to Naminé at all.
And i'm not ignoring TWTNW, i'm just saying, Ansem was one of the main badguys of KH2, and was not a "friendly human being" character.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Who cares he was a jerk and i could care lees about that ass He wanted to kill my Namie. Grrr

Yet another pointless comment. I suggest you hold your tongue, my dear idiot, (unless you have something to contribute) or risk banishment.
And Namine is owned by Disney alone. Sorry about your luck.

Xemnas had no intention of killing Ansem the Wise.
He could have easily have done it a much easier way.
But still, that doesn't justify what he planned on doing to Naminé at all.
And i'm not ignoring TWTNW, i'm just saying, Ansem was one of the main badguys of KH2, and was not a "friendly human being" character.

He indirectly tired to kill him by sending him into the realm of nothingness. And while his attempt at redemption didn't justify his actions, it showed that he was a good person at heart.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
AtW wasn't my favorite character, but I don't think his actions went without reason.
I'd have done the same thing in his position.
I mean, look at how much he lost?
Everything was taken from him, even to the point of his name.
Also, he was responsible for so many worlds falling apart.
Yeahhhh.
I see justification for all his actions.

Awards
AtW wasn't my favorite character, but I don't think his actions went without reason.
I'd have done the same thing in his position.
I mean, look at how much he lost?
Everything was taken from him, even to the point of his name.
Also, he was responsible for so many worlds falling apart.
Yeahhhh.
I see justification for all his actions.

Right. He's obviously not "friendly" but, if KH was th equivalent of a war, he would be a friendly. Think of him as that General who stays behind the lines and considers troops to be expendable. Right? Morally, No. But is he still a part of the team? Like it or not, yes.

Gabo

Right. He's obviously not "friendly" but, if KH was th equivalent of a war, he would be a friendly. Think of him as that General who stays behind the lines and considers troops to be expendable. Right? Morally, No. But is he still a part of the team? Like it or not, yes.
Yay for someone who thinks more realistically then with their heart.
Lawlz

A

Audo

He indirectly tired to kill him by sending him into the realm of nothingness.
like I said, he never wanted to kill Ansem. If he did, he would have just turned him into a Heartless/Nobody and be done with it. But he didn't. Though of course, you could take that in a multitude of ways. Anyways, I'm not saying Ansem the Wise wasn't a good person at heart, I mean, that is very clear that he was before the Heartless, but his mind and heart, were clearly clouded. And he was not a friendly person, like the person had said, in the beginning of KH2, and most likely even during the time of CoM. He always had a motive. Perhaps everything he did in concern to Riku during CoM was all part of his plan? I of course cannot be sure on that, but still.

Last edited:

Lanydx

Yet another pointless comment. I suggest you hold your tongue, my dear idiot, (unless you have something to contribute) or risk banishment.
And Namine is owned by Disney alone. Sorry about your luck.

He indirectly tired to kill him by sending him into the realm of nothingness. And while his attempt at redemption didn't justify his actions, it showed that he was a good person at heart.
An Idiot am I am ? Well fine sir Yes He Tried to some good but that can not bring him back when ANYTHING blows up it means for that preson death but KH dose not follow the world It Is possable he can come back like the useless old hag.lol

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
An Idiot am I am ? Well fine sir Yes He Tried to some good but that can not bring him back when ANYTHING blows up it means for that preson death but KH dose not follow the world It Is possable he can come back like the useless old hag.lol

You fail to realize how incredibly stupid you sound. I'm not trying to insult you, so much as I am trying to point out an actual fact: You are being an idiot because you simply keep digging yourself deeper with your pointless comments.

Gabo

You fail to realize how incredibly stupid you sound. I'm not trying to insult you, so much as I am trying to point out an actual fact: You are being an idiot because you simply keep digging yourself deeper with your pointless comments.
Quoted for truth.
And such.
Yeah

Lanydx

I give up . I just hope they dont bring him back unless he's not that big of an ass .I wish they would bring back Axel not Ale.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I give up . I just hope they dont bring him back unless he's not that big of an ass .I wish they would bring back Axel not Ale.

Fine, because that's all you needed to say: "I don't want AtW to return." Do you see how easy that is?

Lanydx

Fine, because that's all you needed to say: "I don't want AtW to return." Do you see how easy that is?
Yes but now anther note why is it that the cool guys dont come back but the lame ones do Sora is the expshon becsause he is the hero and he sorta cool.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Nami doesn't care about you.

Lanydx said:
Yes but now anther note why is it that the cool guys dont come back but the lame ones do Sora is the expshon becsause he is the hero and he sorta cool.

No, he's not. Sora is the biggest lame in the history of video games.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

Sora is no exception to that, for he is an imbecile with the IQ and vocabulary of a five-year-old.

A

Audo

I liked this thread better when we were debating on the extent of Ansem's assholism.
Now it's about Sora's IQ and apparently some guy who likes to dream a video game character can like him. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back