• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you guys want a KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Well cmon you guys spend so much time just posting rumors on kh2 and you dont know if its gonna be any good its gonna be freakin awesome, and yeah i think a 4th kingdom hearts is rediculous, but hey id play it. They should just stop at a trilogy, and whats to stop em from making it like the FF series theyve already got a new playable character in the BHK maybe we could play his story or something. Look I've never really gotten into games whatsoever but when kingdom hearts came out everything changed, its the only game ive ever obsessed over and to see it end would be kinda sad wouldnt you agree but its only inevitable :(

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i would like a kh3. i like kh a lot so i hope they make a kh3.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I actually don't want there to be a KH3. It should end in KH2. But if they wanted to possibly make a 2-player spinoff game with Riku and Sora as the main characters, I'd be happy :) .

-DarkRiku-

Havent you heard something like
"Everything that has a begining ... has an end"
English aint my 1st language sry if that's wrong.
All the fans are kinda dieing while waiting for KH2 lol you sure you want to wait even MORE to understand it all ? What about the not so young KH fans we played KH1 when we were 14 then KH2 when we get 17 then KH3 when we're 20 or 21 ? nah ppl will kinda get bored it would lose many fans.
Well just end the MAIN story in KH2 then make a KH3 with special things like the whole Riku and BHK story maybe even Kairi :confused: or multiplayer or something like that.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
KH3....hmmm sounds good. BUT no. There would be too many things to remember. KH2 should be the end. But it would be nice if they had a "BHK's side of the story or Riku's" if you beat the game and then we get to play them ^___^. It'd be awesome...But I can stop daydreaming now! :D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i think that there should be a billion spin off of the game cause common there are so many back stories a crap they should just milk it dry lol

but to answer the question yes i want to pwn in the new game like i did i the last 2

baller4eva14

Well I do want a kingdom hearts 3 but......... did you know how long it took them to make the game. Most of us would be 21 and we would stop playing games as we get older so yes and no i want a KH3 they should end it with this last one or unless it would take them fast to make it. Kh one took about 3 to 4 years and Kh2 took 3 years. So it would be like the same every three years and i really can't wait for another three years of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back