• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you guys want a KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
alright, so everyones saying a KH3 has not been confirmed yet I understand this, but for all you die hard kingdom hearts fans this may actually not sound like a bad idea. so KH3 depends on sales of KH2 right? So what if we all bought 2 copies of kh2 just to double the sales, and no dont share em with someone else, play one, keep the other in mint condition. teh reason i say dont share is so others will have to go out and buy right? Just an idea, cuz im friggin crazy for KH, and I want there to be as many as possible like the FF series, yeah im a noob so what? Let the flamming commence :rolleyes:

DarkOblivion

I want KH3, and then they should make a KH1 reverse rebirth, and a KH2 reverse rebirth.

and then it should realy quit,

NOOOO wait, then they should make a anime serie out of all KHs.
with a run time of like 100 episodes.

classycat34

Shudn't we jst wait 4 KH2 to come out first, and then wait 4 a kh3?

but hell yea.. i'd want a KH3 but like nothingness sed. it depends on KH2, and how good it is.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
kh3 depends on kh2 and how well it sells in the first year, i would love a kh3, but i would just want it too stop there because more than a trilogy becomes boring, and with FF it's different because they don't have the same characters in each game

Relik

I hate these stupid threads about a KH3. Why make them? Play the second game then think about it. Buy 2 copies??? Are you on crack?

AForgottenMemory

No way would i buy two copies to try and get a sequel! That's just ridiculous. The game will sell well enough, if it's good anyway. Also i'd only like KH3 if there were still unanswered questions from KH2.

And i agree with Relik, why are you talking about KH3 when you've still got 100+ hours to look forward to on KH2?

Aurablade77

Nomura just said that they will continue Kingdom Hearts if KH2 will be successful. I think they will continue it after all the hype for Kingdom Hearts II has been up ever since.

Arya

It all depends on how KH2 ends. If there's a conclusion, then I wouldn't like a game who's story is just made up out of the blue just for the die hard fans.

...Like FFX-2. -cough-

Zophar

emerald keyberer said:
alright, so everyones saying a KH3 has not been confirmed yet I understand this, but for all you die hard kingdom hearts fans this may actually not sound like a bad idea. so KH3 depends on sales of KH2 right? So what if we all bought 2 copies of kh2 just to double the sales, and no dont share em with someone else, play one, keep the other in mint condition. teh reason i say dont share is so others will have to go out and buy right? Just an idea, cuz im friggin crazy for KH, and I want there to be as many as possible like the FF series, yeah im a noob so what? Let the flamming commence :rolleyes:

Okay dude, one question: Why the hell would I want two copies of the game? Especially when the 2nd copy will just collect dust...

chosen destiny

i really want a kh3. i have bought 18 kh1's so far so, lol. ill be doing the same for kh2 as well, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back