• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you get second thoughts on games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Not really.

The only occasion I can think of is in FFXIII when for some reason I couldn't do this one fight on chapter 12. Didn't play the game for a few months, came back and finally advanced with no problem.

Well, perhaps this thing on Bayonetta might count. I remember playing it on Hard when it came out and the tutorial kicking my ass since it threw in harder enemies that you only find in later chapters on Normal. When I bought the game about a year and a half ago (which is about two years after it came out), once I beat it on Normal and moved on to Hard, it was a piece of cake.

Even when I was younger, I used to get good at games. When you only get a few games per year, sometimes even just two, you really don't have much of a choice, but to persevere.

But nothing like something that I used to have a hard time with as a kid and then I can do easily now.

Dark Drive

Awards
Sounds about normal then, for you guys xD

I set a lot of my games back, too
I still haven't gotten around to Child of Eden

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
This happens to me all the time. I remember a game I loved years ago called Space Station Silicon Valley (or as I used to call it, Doggy Island) and there was this sewer level I could never do. I played it a few months ago and I beat it in about ten minutes...

The opposite thing happened with Banjo-Kazooie though. Years ago I was great at the game, even though I had no idea what I was doing. Then I played it again on XBL and I kept dying. Banjo was so difficult to control second time round, especially when he was underwater.

Dark Drive

Awards
I've always wanted to play Banjo-Kazooie D: I need to save up for some MS Points so I can get it over arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back