• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you consider Kingdom Hearts( the whole series), a sad or a happy story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarhas

So, today I was bored and my mind started to wander, as it always does when I have nothing to do. And, I came to a question that I really couldn't answer: Is Kingdom Hearts(the series as a whole) a sad or a happy story? I was just wondering what you guys think, because I swear that every time a new installment pops up, it gets more depressing. I also want to know what you guys think is the saddest game and the happiest game. It would be great if you could rank them, too. By the way, I put this question thread in the spoilers section because I didn't want someone who didn't want to be spoiled about BBS say, "OMG! BBS IS SAD!? YOU SPOILED IT FOR ME!". Plus, I'd also like to know why you guys think such and such a game is the saddest/happiest, so if you explain BBS's depressing parts, it won't be a spoiler for anyone who hasn't read translations or played it.
Anyways, back to the subject at hand. Personally, I think BBS is the most depressing and KH2 is the lightest out of all. 358/2 Days comes in close to BBS, though.
Here's my ranking, saddest to happiest:
BBS
358/2 Days
KH1
Coded
KH2
I'm excited to see your guy's replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I think there are a lot of sad parts, but in the end there is hope and happiness.
Also I agree with your order.

YUPPP

I honestly think it really depends on the game. But for the most part I'd say happy.

Also I think Birth by Sleep is definitely the saddest. I was pretty surprised that it was that sad.

Xarhas

I honestly think it really depends on the game. But for the most part I'd say happy.

Also I think Birth by Sleep is definitely the saddest. I was pretty surprised that it was that sad.

What do you think is the saddest part of BBS? I'd say either when Aqua has to fight Terranort at the end of her story, or when Ven goes all emo on us and say, "We're friends. Kill me, please." Or, whatever he said. Something like that.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
What do you think is the saddest part of BBS? I'd say either when Aqua has to fight Terranort at the end of her story, or when Ven goes all emo on us and say, "We're friends. Kill me, please." Or, whatever he said. Something like that.

I thought a lot of it was sad.
The saddest parts were everything that happened in the Keyblade Graveyard.

YUPPP

Honestly everything in the ending. Like Terra kills Eraqus, and you can see the sadness on his face. Then he looses his body. Aqua's ending was definitely the saddest though. Ven asleep for 10 or 12 years, Having to fight Terra, being lost in the dark realm forever, and not whether there were okay or not. Just a sad situation all together.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Terra does not kill Eraqus, MX does.
Still it was sad to see Terra cry.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

no terra does kill eraqus but it was under NXs influence and because he was attacking ven in a effortless way to destroy MXs plan of using the x-blade

Xarhas

Yeah, I was sitting there on Youtube late one night watching that cutscene. I sat there, thinking to myself, "Oh yeah! Epic battle!". The next moment I was on the verge of tears because I felt so bad for Terra and Eraqus. Then, when he cried I felt so bad inside. Call me a baby, but I actually started to cry as well. :(. Must've been an emotional day for me, or something.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Terra attacks eraqus but does not kill him.
Then MX shoots eraqus from behide.

YUPPP

Terra attacks eraqus but does not kill him.
Then MX shoots eraqus from behide.

Yeah you're right. But the fact that he died isn't the part I thought was one that I thought was the saddest. It was sad, but the look on Terras face when he died was the scene that got me. He lost his master and the closest thing he had to a Father.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I know it was so sad.
To tell the truth I cryed.
ME was like Terra's farther. Poor Terra, wait poor Xemnas.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
but all the sad ending mean a final happy ending to come later and proably soon too

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
I have to say its a sad story, it makes you sad more often than it makes u cheerful, plus there have been some stuff that have torned my heart apart, like roxas's and axel's "death" oh and also the fact that sora seemed until the final part of KH2 to be in a impossible pursuit for his best friend riku who ment the world to him and was left with the thought of being betrayed for so long.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Some games are sad, while others are happy. I'm going to have to say both, but mostly sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back