• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do u have to beat kh CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
Do u have to beat KH CoM to get the storyline in kh 2?:confused:

DualWeilder.

you probably wont have a clue whats going on. you wont know anything about namine, the org XIII and theyre plans, or castle oblivion.

Vin

Bronze Member
im on riku battle #4 and i no wat happens after u beat him etc. do u think ill be fine and get the kh 2 storyline

The M.C.

JTTW
Com was just a game to lead into kh2 and was made to give the kingdom hearts fans something to play while they waited for kh2. I think it was something like that atleast. but yeah it seems kind of optional.

DualWeilder.

uhhh well for soras side ya youll be fine but you might wanna play reverse rebirth if you wanna know what happens to riku

Vin

Bronze Member
i bought the game pre played and it saved on ansem so all i would have 2 do is beat ansem and get the whol kh2 storyline

Vin

Bronze Member
o yeah i almost beat him cause i have dark aura it seems pretty easy

Soraforpresident

KH2 happens a year after the events of KH1, and Com is the in-between. I would consider it pretty important. Not to mention, Com is picks up RIGHT after KH1. The game even opens up with Sora, Donald and Goofy chasing Pluto. For me, Com was a temporary fix from the life-altering ending of KH1.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
You really don't have to, but it is a really good idea too. For it sets the stage for KH2 and would help you understand who some charactesr are and to understand most of the KH2 story.

Cannie

can anyone post a link to the story line and what happens (very detailed description) please, not a script please.

Vin

Bronze Member
yes can som1 please post a link to the story line
kh2-cover-us.jpg

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i understand some of the reason for riku wearing the org. clothes while playing c.o.m

Axelsnack

Tesuya Nomura specifically said you dont need to play Chain of mem ories at all to get the storyline, all it does is introduce the Orginisation and Namine. You dont even need to play KH, but he said it would help

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
if u don't play kh, it will be hard just to understand the flash backs of kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back