• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DK∑7313/TGS08 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Trailer Breakdown (v2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Re: DK∑7313 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Trailer Breakdown (v2)

Err..no.
It should be titled DK∑7313/TGS '08 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Trailer Breakdown.
Eh. You want me to change it then? 'Cause you know... it only says DKS3713...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, I looked it over and this was a pretty good breakdown of what happened in the trailer.

I really don't know what to think about the mirror scene. I mean, they added the flames in the mirror to begin with, so maybe there will be a boss battle, despite the fact that the mirror wasn't that major of a character in BBS. Maybe, it was plauged by an unbirth (boss) and Aqua needed to travel inside and defeat the unbirth that was threatening the mirror's spirit or something. I don't think it has to be the evil queen. Afterall, I'm sure that there's going to be at least an unbirth boss or two in each world visited multiple times, as having the same main villians multiple times sounds just as awkward. Well, at least some of the main world villains, multiple times. Then again, maybe she was off-screen.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
YAY! Probably the best theory/explanation ive seen so far. A repping is in order!

The Enchanted

The both of you thanks. <3

I really don't know what to think about the mirror scene. I mean, they added the flames in the mirror to begin with, so maybe there will be a boss battle, despite the fact that the mirror wasn't that major of a character in BBS. Maybe, it was plauged by an unbirth (boss) and Aqua needed to travel inside and defeat the unbirth that was threatening the mirror's spirit or something. I don't think it has to be the evil queen. Afterall, I'm sure that there's going to be at least an unbirth boss or two in each world visited multiple times, as having the same main villians multiple times sounds just as awkward. Well, at least some of the main world villains, multiple times. Then again, maybe she was off-screen.

Well I suggested the Queen since that piece of storyline is beyond the boundries of the movie, so she may reappear.

An Unbirth boss in the mirror makes little sense, since nothing can really enter the mirror on it's own. Also, if you think about it, if the mirror did transport Aqua into it's realm then it may be manipulated by the Evil Queen to do so.

But those are only thoughts.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
The both of you thanks. <3

Well I suggested the Queen since that piece of storyline is beyond the boundries of the movie, so she may reappear.

An Unbirth boss in the mirror makes little sense, since nothing can really enter the mirror on it's own. Also, if you think about it, if the mirror did transport Aqua into it's realm then it may be manipulated by the Evil Queen to do so.

But those are only thoughts.

Ehh.. something that has to do with the Evil Queen would make more sense, but I was just throwing out there. Maybe, this was a ploy to "save" the mirror's spirit (Though I seriously doubt this, but.. "from being turned into an unbirth?"), not fight it. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see about that, but it does make me wonder, besides The Wheelmaster, when will other Unbirth bosses show up in the Disney/ "non-Disney" worlds? You know.. Will Snow White have one?, Will Cinderealla have one?, etc..

The Enchanted

That I think I can answer.
Each world should necessarily have 1 Unbirth boss, others shall have more and some possible none.

Now by assumption the Posion Apple maybe an Unbirth in the Snow White World, since the Wheel Master was based off of the spindle that put her to sleep, like the apple.
Cinderella's could be the Grandfather Clock and like once it stirkes Twelve it could transform, to keep Cindy from leaving.

But we're getting off topic.

Superschlock

Awards
I wonder when in 2009 itll come out, hopefully summer, when im on break :)

Superschlock

Awards
Well, in Japan, yeah, but probably in October in America and Canada, and January in Europe and Australia

The Enchanted

WHAT!?
A rep-fest?

Well I've returned and so I shall Thank the following for their reppies...

—Cis
—Rick got kh2fm+
—SilverJ
—Ziz
—Chaser

Thanks for the rep fest guys! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back