• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dive to the Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
The stations of awakening and the song that goes with it is like in my top 5 favorite things in the series tbh. So more the merrier in this case.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Although there's always the possibility, I would kind of prefer if we didn't start with a Dive to the Heart in KHIII.

The OP's suggestion for how it would work is really great, but I would almost prefer it if we did that intermittently throughout the course of the game. Like how in KH1 Sora has to lock the keyholes, in KH2 he's opening up the pathways, maybe in KH3 his goal could be to unlock the hidden portions of his heart and those he holds within it? On the other hand, it sort of feels like that was the point of his journey in DDD, but I never deciphered what was actually accomplished versus what was just introduced conceptually in that game.

I also think the final battle should involve a dive into Xehanort's heart. It would make sense if that was the only way to really defeat him at this point. Go right to the source.

I still want my Kairi in SoS tutorial and I will fight for it.

Seraphia

I hope it starts with a Dive to the Heart with either Young Xehanort or Young Erauqs.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Sora again...? Nah. Let's do... Xehanort! Back when he was a kid and training as a Keyblade Master! That oughta be an interesting tutorial!

Yes. Lord, yes. I'm telling you, starting KH3 out as Young Xehanort would be a great way to begin KH3, especially given that this is the closing chapter of his plot saga, getting insight into his youth like that would be a great starting point.

However, thinking about it now, I'm surprised we haven't gotten DttH's for Kairi for Riku. If not Xehanort, then perhaps Kairi should be the one to get it in KH3. Still think Xehanort would be the better choice from a plot standpoint, but my girl needs some screen time and character development, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back