• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia and kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

would adding a kh chracter to dissida be a good idea or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i saw the trailer of dissida two
i though nomura siad he would include kingdom hearts characters in a the next sequel
but is aw no sign of them so i guess the wont be in it this time.

if sora was in it who would his villain counterpart be?

Allister Rose

French Lover
the new dissidia duodecim will have cloud's kh outfit but i don't specifically remember him sayin g kh will be in it....

there's also the moogle that has strong resemblance to kh's

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i saw the trailer of dissida two
i though nomura siad he would include kingdom hearts characters in a the next sequel

I have no recollection of him saying that.

but is aw no sign of them so i guess the wont be in it this time.

The game was announced last week. Do you really think every new character would be revealed already?

if sora was in it who would his villain counterpart be?

Some form of Xehanort?

sorafinalmix

I agree with Allister, I haven't read anything about there being KH characters in Dissidia Duodecim.

You're probably thinking of Cloud's KH outfit.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the new dissidia duodecim will have cloud's kh outfit but i don't specifically remember him sayin g kh will be in it....

there's also the moogle that has strong resemblance to kh's
i meant last year, i thought they said they were toying with the idea of it, i though it would be really cool if a kh hero was out there fighting it out,

though sora personality doesnt fit in with most of the other chractes, mabey ow that bbs is out he could consider terra or ven who have villain counterpart mx and vanitas

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
riku would be a better choice to put in the game adn asme seker of darknsee is technically he is enmey more then sora plus they would fit fine with the cast of characters, though his story may end up being similar to cecil
i think ventus and terra are also go choices

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm going ot have to agree with izayoi...adding kh cast would complicate the ff cast that appeared in both kh and ff

HiByeYou987

I think I'd be cool if they did Ventus and Vanitas

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Puklthynot

αsiя;5282575 said:
Will really ruin the game IMO.

I would agree, Kingdom Hearts characters aren't Final Fantasy characters, even though both series are heavily affiliated.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i'm going ot have to agree with izayoi...adding kh cast would complicate the ff cast that appeared in both kh and ff
the thing is only sora has met any ff chracters somone like riku terra and ventus pretty much have no idea the other exist

Allister Rose

French Lover
the thing is only sora has met any ff chracters somone like riku terra and ventus pretty much have no idea the other exist
ventus and terra havne't because there was only zack in kh....

still sora is more likely than any other character in kh

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well I heard that Dissidia was originally going to be a Kingdom Hearts game (which makes sense since the dialogue sounds very Kh-ish) but I never heard anything about Dissiida 012 getting a KH character. They said that Cloud has a costume where he has his KH1 clothes but that's it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Well, even if Sora is in Dissidia, no one would recognize him. FF characters are not one in the same as their KH counterparts.

Z

Zulkir

As Tony put it, "For every KH character that gets into Dissidia, 99 FF characters that deserved to get in didn't get in".

I thought 1-2 KH characters was a good idea until I realized that, Square is already struggling to get quite a bit of FF characters in and keep them unique at the same time.

Sora has a whole series for him, FF characters, for the most part, get one or two games.

KH Days was the most of a Dissidia that KH will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back