• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Shows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite

• The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • American Dragon: Jake Long

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • That's So Raven

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Hannah Montana

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Naturally Sadie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life With Derek

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah, American Dragon is kind of good, too. I also watch That's So Raven, Stanley on that show is hilarious! I just started watching Hannah Montana and it is pretty good. I sometimes watch Naturally Sadie, but that's only because Jasmine Richards, the girl who plays Margaret, is fine!! :loveit:

ReturnableMemory

XIII Heartless said:
For good? That sucks...hang on, I'm going to Wikipedia.

Edit: Aw, you were right. At least that That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana comes on tomorrow. That will be good.

That would be interesting but I'm kind of glad That's So Raven stopped filming because I'm tired of seeing every Holiday like Memorial day having a That's so raven marathon, its a good show but disney relies too much on that one show, at least thats what i think

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I really dont like the disney channel. I loathe it. But my opinion. (no flaming)

ReturnableMemory

XIII Heartless said:
How did it rely on it too much?

I don't know it just feels that way like every time a national holiday comes they do a Thats so Raven Marathon and from what I see it is the only show that went beyond the 65 episode limit unlike other popular shows lik Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back