• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Shows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite

• The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • American Dragon: Jake Long

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • That's So Raven

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Hannah Montana

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Naturally Sadie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life With Derek

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimi15

i love That's So Raven. my second favorite is the Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Hannah Montana. i sort of like Life with Derek and Naturally Sadie.

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
I miss the old Disney too -_-

Call me old-fashioned, but my favourites are the Classic Disney cartoon shorts. Mickey Mouse etc.

I can't stand Zack and Cody, Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana or any of those other shows.

Sorry. Just my opinion :) Blame my little sister. She watches them all the time. I loathe them!

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
So Weird was the easily the best show to air on Disney. Much better than all this new crap. ._.'

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
snowdog said:
I miss the old Disney too -_-

Call me old-fashioned, but my favourites are the Classic Disney cartoon shorts. Mickey Mouse etc.

I can't stand Zack and Cody, Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Hannah Montana or any of those other shows.

Sorry. Just my opinion :) Blame my little sister. She watches them all the time. I loathe them!

yeah i agree. im an oldies person. they should bring back all the old shows. so weird was probably one of the best imo.

Texkia26

Even Stevens and So Weird were my favorites, but I'm going to say newest favorite is The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I watch Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! because it has monkeys in it! I also watch American Dragon: Jake Long because only I get bored, Lilo & Stitch and Phil Of the Future.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
come on guys what about winnie the pooh and house of mouse lol. im serious i've watched both those shows sometimes. and what about that clubhouse show with thats on playhouse disney :) the one where theyy sing about hotdogs! my sister watches that lol

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
hah, never thought i'd be in a discussion about disney shows

mines drake and josh though...XD

Masamune

Big Boss
well the only one that i kind of like is The Suite Life of Zack & Cody other then that i watch whatever is on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back