• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Princess's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
*sigh* Alice is a Princess of Heart for the same reason Kairi is.

They have NO Darkness in their hearts and are the Purest of Hearts.

It doesn't matter whether they are real princesses or not. Most of the PoH's are real princesses, but that doesn't mean they all have to be.

All it takes to be a PoH is to have a heart completely void of all darkness. That's all. You don't have to be real royalty to be a Princess of Heart.

Only 3 of the PoH are actual princesses.

Muse

you look atrocious
It never said they couldn't be evil all we know is that they have no darkness which doesn't necessarilly mean evil example riku.

But none of the PoH's ever expressed any form of evil or maliciousness and the most vile thing that any of them has done would be Kairi suggesting to Sora that the two of them just go ahead and leave on the raft, leaving behind Riku, who is Sora's best friend and the most important thing to him in the entire universe.

Jasmine, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White.

Jasmine and Aurora were born princesses while the other three attained their princess status through marriage.

The other two, Kairi and Alice, were just regular little girls.

A

Audo

4. Five if you include Belle (doesnt she get married to the Beast in the end or something *hasn't seen it in a loooong time*)

Meh, that was just for that period in time, there could have been more at one point.
Eh.. She said it in BBS.
And it is later restated in KH1 and KH2 as being Seven.
Odds are, it was always seven.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Eh.. She said it in BBS.
And it is later restated in KH1 and KH2 as being Seven.
Odds are, it was always seven.

She says it ib BBS? I dont recall that. Well maybe I'll go back and review the trailers.

I know its ststed in KH1 & 2. But she does not directly say that "There are 7 there always were 7, and there were never more than 7 BwHoPL"

A

Audo

She says it ib BBS? I dont recall that. Well maybe I'll go back and review the trailers.

I know its ststed in KH1 & 2. But she does not directly say that "There are 7 there always were 7, and there were never more than 7 BwHoPL"
Of course she doesn't say that... I would label her idiotic if she were.
But that doesn't mean they are just going to go "lawl, look, 8th Princess of Heart!"
The fact that all Seven were needed to open the final Keyhole seems to hint that it was always seven, 'least as long as the DTD existed.

Maleficent: "Those who do not have any darkness, seven of pure light --"
^From TGS 2008 trailer for BBS.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
But that doesn't mean they are just going to go "lawl, look, 8th Princess of Heart!"
The fact that all Seven were needed to open the final Keyhole seems to hint that it was always seven, 'least as long as the DTD existed.

Just asking but what if one of the PoH were to die then would the final keyhole be eternally locked or unlocked or at that exact moment would another PoH be born.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

*Watches TGS Trailer* Hmmm she does say that doesn't she, well there still could have been more at one point but guess then there's only 7. M'k I got it now.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Didn't Kairi's grandmother say that once there were many people with hearts of pure light and even though it was a fairy tale nomaru did say that some of it was true so maybe there were more then 7 at once but then something happened and were reduced to only 7 beings with a hearts of pure light.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yea at one time, but that could be anytime before BBS ranging from 11 - 1,000 years before KH1

shadowred3

just asking has anyone stopped to ask y MX would be collecting poH? i personlay think that hes trying to mnake a prison to seal away all of the hearts and drown the world in darkness, aka kingdomhearts. but if he needs all of the poH but kairis heart was never put into kingdom heart..........

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well then maybe ranging from 11 - 50 years ago seeing as her saying "Not long" could mean in her lifetime.

drew32

maybe TAV are the ones that cause Kairi to go to DI so that MX can't find her and he won't have her pure heart

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No. Nomura has said that whatever happens to kairi before she gets to the islands is not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back