• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Princess's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Ok, i havet been on in several months. SO i am kinda low on what has happened on the forums.

So if this has already been shown then can someone gladly Close this thread.

Anyway, everyone has wondered "i think at least" who the 6th and 7th Disney Princess could be in Kingdom Hearts BBS.

Because Alice would be to young, and so Would Kairi. but i doubt Kaiiri would be taken out because of her age.

Anyway, i found something on wikipedia...i know, not the most trustful place in the world. But here is the article

8 Official Disney Princesses

250px-Ifyoucandreamlogo.jpg

250px-Disney_princess_alice.jpg

Its nothing about Kingdom hearts,but i guess it could give some idea's on who will replace Alice, and Kari.

So maybe its Pocahontas, or something, its hard to think on my feet lol.

Or Princess Tiana...though i doubt they would add her because she is so new

Like i said, i havent been on in like 4 months, so just close thread if its been done before.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ariel is there and she, for all we know, is not a PoH.

A

Audo

Yeah, PoH =/= Disney Princesses.
Alice isn't a real Disney Princess.

And Kairi still counts.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah, PoH =/= Disney Princesses.
Alice isn't a real Disney Princess.

And Kairi still counts.

I know that, but 5 out of the 8 are Pohs.

And i am just giving suggestions for what the other extra 1 will be because Alice would be to young...err..not born.

Ariel is there and she, for all we know, is not a PoH.

She could be, we only know of 3 for sure Pohs for BBS.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Who says that there has to be another one out of them? TAV could easily be the BwHoPL.

Muse

you look atrocious
But Cinderella still looks the same as she does in BBS, so maybe the aging process in their respective worlds is slowed down?

A

Audo

She looks slightly younger. They can't alter the way iconic Disney characters look that much. But that isn't to say they didn't age.

A

Audo

Same reason Kairi is one? Because they have a heart of pure light and dont need a royal status in order to fulfil that?

Muse

you look atrocious
Because she is Purest of Heart.

It doesn't matter whether she's a real princess or not. She has a heart of gold with no evil, no maliciousness, and least of all, no darkness, thus she is a Princess of Heart.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Thats what i thought, it was just some tripy thing they did.

I guess if they wanted to make it more accurate, they could call them Peoples of Heart

Why would they be "People" when Disney describes most of them to be "Princesses"

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Thats why back then they are "Beings With Hearts of Pure Light" and not PoH.

Muse

you look atrocious
*sigh* Alice is a Princess of Heart for the same reason Kairi is.

They have NO Darkness in their hearts and are the Purest of Hearts.

It doesn't matter whether they are real princesses or not. Most of the PoH's are real princesses, but that doesn't mean they all have to be.

All it takes to be a PoH is to have a heart completely void of all darkness. That's all. You don't have to be real royalty to be a Princess of Heart.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Because she is Purest of Heart.

It doesn't matter whether she's a real princess or not. She has a heart of gold with no evil, no maliciousness, and least of all, no darkness, thus she is a Princess of Heart.

It never said they couldn't be evil all we know is that they have no darkness which doesn't necessarilly mean evil example riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back