• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Movies........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*KH-4ever*

Website
www.freewebs.com
There are some Disney movies that people may have not thought about. They could be put in Kingdom Hearts. Here is a list of some of the movies.

The Alamo
Ol' Yeller
Flubber
Freaky Friday
Herbie
Pete's Dragon
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
Angels In The Outfield
James and the Giant Peach
Remember the Titans
Snow Dogs
The Country Bears
Inspector Gadget......etc.

I'm not going to say which ones would be good or bad in the game. Feel free to post more movies. And comment on how the movies would be in the game. And if you'd like you can post a synopsis of how the level would be played.

bleachmagic

mysterious how can you not like disney thats one of the things that made kh great

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
i think without disney it would be a final fantasy, disney made it good also mysterious people will learn about the films like before kh i had never heard of nightmare before christmas (halloween town)

V

V.A.T.13

James and the Giant Peach, Hunchback, and Incredibles.

The rest will prolly be parts sequels of the movies ( like lion king 2, MAYBE alddin 3 )

Disney isn't really ruining the game, it just takes my respect away from it a ruins all the good moments. Really, I just want Donald and Goofy OUT of my party! DX More original charas please!

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
the problem is that most of those movies are live action and really they need to have a good plot to battle around in.

master yen sid

yeah, most of them are live action with no decent potential villan or plot to support kingdom hearts....
like in freaky friday, are we going to get ambushed by heartless while shopping? is lindsay lohan gonna be in your party with crack cocaine as her special ability? most of those are also comedies, and they don't go well in KH.....the only live action ever in kh was POC and that was an action-heavy film, so it worked.
(please, remeber the titans??? Ok sora, we'll put you on the defenseive line, just remeber to knock the crap out of anyone in your way with the keyblade, and have treasure magnet equipped so you can posess the ball easier. Donald and goofy are both defensive backs, so donald can use magic and goofy can knock the offense with his shield, if you need to use trinity limit.)

*KH-4ever*

Website
www.freewebs.com
yeah, most of them are live action with no decent potential villan or plot to support kingdom hearts....
like in freaky friday, are we going to get ambushed by heartless while shopping? is lindsay lohan gonna be in your party with crack cocaine as her special ability? most of those are also comedies, and they don't go well in KH.....the only live action ever in kh was POC and that was an action-heavy film, so it worked.
(please, remeber the titans??? Ok sora, we'll put you on the defenseive line, just remeber to knock the crap out of anyone in your way with the keyblade, and have treasure magnet equipped so you can posess the ball easier. Donald and goofy are both defensive backs, so donald can use magic and goofy can knock the offense with his shield, if you need to use trinity limit.)

That was funny. Ok guys, I wasn't saying the movies would be good in the game I was reminding people of the live action movies. Or other ones people don't think about. Like, The Alamo, would be kind of cool. And this thread can also be used as a "joke synopsis" place, like the post above. You can laugh at and make stories about how certain movies would be in the game.

lionheartroxas

wow if they make any of these movies except maybe james and the giant peach into levels i will break the disk in half and never play kingdom hearts again i hope to god they dont use any of them.

V

V.A.T.13

^ XD same here. Except I wouldn't buy the game at all, and just continue drawing doujinshi.

neon6

I'll accept whatever Disney and SE throws at me. Whatever it is, it better not downsize my gaming experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back