• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disappointed about the Absence of 3D at Jump Festa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

I for one am disappointed that we won't see anything for 3D. But then again, it is too early for that. But hopefully we will get SOME sort of announcement. So fingers crossed for E3.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Iirc, Nomura said back at E3 this year that we wouldn't see 3D again until E3 2011. Or if he didn't, then it was expected. They didn't start development until BBSFM was completed, which was in, what, October?

jonXjon

Then hopefully we get a pretty good trailer at E3. Ugh, half a year till we get SOMETHING other than interviews...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Then hopefully we get a pretty good trailer at E3. Ugh, half a year till we get SOMETHING other than interviews...

I'm sure we will. I'm quite sure that at this moment Nomura has his world design team working hard on concept art and 3D rendering of rough layouts. But you should know Nomura loves interviews and not showing us results.

Anyways, I wasn't expecting anything. I was hoping, but not expecting. And if they did show anything, it would be that trippy trailer they showed at the past E3.

I'd rather Nomura and his team be working on world design, writing, and gameplay right now than working out a trailer. Nomura did say they were doing world selection right now so nobody should expect anything.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Were just going to get some more pictures most likely or just show the trailer we saw this year.

Digidude111

yea i was significantly disappointed too. (if thats true, i mean its not like jump festa is here yet, and we all know how nomura can stretch the truth, but whatever) i really have faith in 3D and am really excited for it, so nomura can take as much time as he needs to show it to the public and impress us all.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He said just last month that it would be a long time before news about KH3D would be shown. So... not surprised in the least.

ActingDude17

I'm disappointed about the lack of 3D news too, but at least we have BBSFM's secret episode to discuss come next month, and for the unspoiled of us, RE:coded.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm disappointed about the lack of 3D news too, but at least we have BBSFM's secret episode to discuss come next month, and for the unspoiled of us, RE:coded.

Oh, even us spoiled people have a lot to talk about when it comes to Re:coded.

-is super excited for the Secret Episode-

Awards
I'm not disappointed at all, because I never expected it to be at JF in the first place. No one should've

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe we will get some screenshoots or hint on KH3D ?
Anyway, was exciting about KHBBS FM in this coming Jump Festa. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back