• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: Our War Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Japan. Osaka. The weather is nice. The sun shines without producing much heat and some fluffy white clouds are floating around. Not even a single clue to imply rain not to speak about snow! Cool wind blows through the lively city taking every small light object together. With one word the day can be described as "right".

Digimon: Our War Game

The door slowly opens without making a single sound. Two emerald eyes scan the room. They watch right and left nervously. Nobody was there. A good sign! Matsuo, pushed the door and he opened it completely. "The field is clear!" he gave a high five to someone, who was next to him and he smiled.

That someone took a step in front. He hid behind Matsuo's leg, in order to watch and make sure that nobody was there. "Come on, Monodramon! Don't worry!" Matsuo complained. Monodramon was always scared. However, how could he not be? If you were the last one of your kind, would you not be scared?! Or at least that's how, Monodramon, was thinking.

"Ok!" Monodramon hissed and he didn't hide anymore behind Matsuo! Instead, he entered in the room, the kitchen of Matsuo's house. Monodramon was not a human! He was a creature, a weird creature that Matsuo had found. And they immediately became friends.

Monodramon was not very tall; he was about half the height of Matsuo. Furthermore, he had the shape of a dragon with sharp claws. His eyes were big and deep black in color. His fur was so beautiful that Matsuo couldn't resist, but always glaring at it; it was purple and it was very soft.

"Ok! Are you hungry, buddy?" Matsuo asked his friend as he went in front of the mirror. He watched carefully his image on the mirror. His head was angular in shape with unkempt, slightly long, blond hair residing on the top of his scalp. His hair reached just a few centimeters from the base of his neck. Also it had a few slightly darker colored locks that came from his father’s gene pool. After that, he smiled revealing his pearly white teeth behind his thin lips. Moreover, ... He stopped his train of thoughts, because Monodramon interrupted it.

"No! I don't want to eat!" Monodramon replied softly with a smile on his face. Matsuo approached his partner. He bent down and he petted him against his purple fur.

It was then, that he heard something that drew his attention. The television was turned on, on the news channel. "Mom, forgot it!" he thought out loudly. He glared right and left to find the controller. It was located on the wooden table. "There you are!" he grabbed it and he was about to turn off the television by pushing the button, when he heard the reporter saying: "Recently, strange occurrences happen. There are many people, who claim to have witnessed the appearance of monsters. Yes, that's true! Monsters! There are even some proofs that tend to materialize those claims!" The camera turned to one enormous building. Some parts of it had crumbled and they had fallen on the street. And on the building some strange symbols were scripted. It was as even someone had cut it with their huge sharp claws!

"What the heck?!" Matsuo wondered. Meanwhile, Monodramon was watching and listening carefully. "Does that mean that...?" he stopped thinking. He couldn't be right!

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon was walking down to his house, he just got out of school and he looked rather exhausted. "Man today was rough." he said coming in through the front door. "Hey, I'm home. Is anyone here?" Xeon listen for a reply and heard someone, "Welcome home sir." Xeon looked up at the stairway and saw who it was, a rather small creature which looked like it was crossed with a wolf or fox with a dragon. It stood on it's hind legs, has a long bushy tail, a muzzle of a reptiles, and was completely covered with purple metalic fur.

"Dorumon? Are you the only one who's here?" Xeon asked the creature. "Yes sir, your parents haven't return yet. And your sister was just here but she ran off to the mall with her friends." said Dorumon. "So how was school today?" Xeon groaned and he dropped his school bag on the chair in the living room. "It was rough I can tell you that. Man my brain is still aching from today's calculus test. But I must say that I nailed it." he said sitting down on the sofa. "So how was your day?" he asked Dorumon. Dorumon glared at him and snorted, "You now very well how my day went. It's been the same day in and day out. I've always been trapped in here and not being able to go out." Dorumon grunted and lay down like a dog.

"I'm sorry Dorumon but you know I can't risk showing you out in town. I mean who knows what could happen if they seen a mutated dog monster strolling down the streets. People would be panicing and then police forces will try to shoot you and take you to top secret labartory to do tests on your remains to see what makes you tick." Xeon said to his unhappy partner. Dorumon got up and smiled, "Your right sir. I guess I didn't think about it like that." Xeon smiled, "Well how about we watch a little tv then." Xeon grabbed the remote and turn the tv on. It was the new channed with todays earlier update. "Hello and welcome back if your joining with us today we are here to recap on what happened earlier today. We know go to Kain Maning on the street, Kain. 'Thank you Kona. Today we just witnessed what could have been another strange occurence."' Xeon got up and leaned forward from his seat listening to this.

"It appears we have another eyewitness on these strange beings that are coming out of nowhere." said the reporter on the tv. "What? A strange creature?" Dorumon was a bit surprised to here this. "Yeah man, it was like this huge bug that came out nowhere behind the coffee shop and it just zoomed right past my car. It shot a bunch of stingers and send out a loud buzzing noise that was hurting my ears." went the eyewitness of the strange creature. Xeon turned off the tv and looked at Dorumon. It's as if they were thinking that exact same thing.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Tony rolled over in his bed to turn off the blaring alarm. The warm fleece cover's felt great on his skin. He slowly drifted back to sleep only to be waken again by a slight pinch on his back and muffled yelling. It was then that he noticed he was laying on something.
"Ah! VeeMon I'm so sorry!" He jumped up from the bed and the slightly small creature pounced up and began to rant. "Rei what where you thinking" amongst other things that were said that was all that he had heard. Which didn't matter anyway because he was still very tired. "Ok, ok, im up. Sorry."

Tony spent his first morning in Japan getting ready to explore the city. It was always a dream of his to get out of the U.S. and travel to Japan, he was finally able to do so when he graduated from college and got a nice hefty fund from his parents. It was a nice gift to receive. After he got done eating his bowl of Lucky Charms. Yes, the Lucky Charms he brought along with him, he got dressed and freshened up. "Well. You ready to go VeeMon?"

VeeMon was a new addition to his life. He was sitting at his computer one day and bam' he was laying on the floor with a small blue creature laying on his chest. This creature intrigued him so his initial reaction was not to freak out. But ask, who was gonna fix his computer. It's been many weeks since that day they met and they have now grown accustomed to each other. Tony keeps him happy and VeeMon keeps Tony entertained. Its a good exchange. "Yea...I guess."
VeeMon hopped into the bag Tony had placed on the bed. He closed it slightly, allowing light and air to still enter it. He picked up his digi-vice and headed out the door.

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
In the town of Osaka, Japan is many people, but this tale is not about those many people, this certain tale is about the story of a young teenager named Ryu Nagami, he is fifteen years old, he resides in the south part of Osaka, Japan. “Ryu time to wake up.” Ryu’s mother said very loudly.” I’m coming mom, just five more minutes. K.” Ryu shouted to his mom….”NO NOW, YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR KARATE LESSONS.” Ryu’s mom said in a very angry and unbalanced voice. Fearing for his own well being, Ryu got up.

“ Oh great my mom is waiting right at the edge of the of the end of the stairs, and how the hell am I going to sneak you out of here…Ryudamon..” Ryu don’t worry iwill go out through your window, so no need to panic, just get dressed, get your crap and I will meet you out there when you get outside okay.”Ryudamon said to Ryu. “ Fine have it your way, see ya out there.” Ryu said to Ryudamon as he got his clothes on and put his digivice and his Cellphone in his pocket.

“ I really don’t want to go to school, it takes way to much energy, and besides all of my teachers are freaking annoying, I will just sleep in their classes.”Ryu thought to himself as he decended down the stairs. “ Mom, I’m going, see ya when I get home, love ya.” Ryu yelled to his mom, and at the same time Ryudamon was waiting for Ryu to come out.

“ It’s about damn time, where have you been Ryu.” Ryudamon said to Ryu..” sorry couldn’t find my digivice. But no worries I found it…wait crap I forgot something. Be right back..” Ryu exclaimed. All Ryudamon could do is sigh at the short-term memory of Ryu.

Just as Ryu was getting he saw the news channel was on, and his mom was no where to be found…So being the curious kid he is, Ryu sat down on the couch where he saw the news report…” Hello, and welcome to channel 10 news I am Kai ranarai, and I am here to bring you the following story…in the biggest part of Osaka; the strangest thing has occurred..MONSTERS..yes that’s right..real life monsters appearing in Osaka….” turning off the tv, and ryudamon at the doorway, both Ryu and Ryudamon knew what must be done…” Ryudamon lets do it. “ Ryu said as he and Ryudamon ran out of his house, and to the city….

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Matsuo stood there in surprise, under the huge building. In his hand he was holding his partner as a baby helds their doll. It was kind of embarrassing, but he couldn't do else! In fact, it was very difficult to keep Monodramon in his hug, due to his weight, but he was strong and he could do that despite the difficulty!

Monodramon moved the pupils of his eyes. Nobody was watching him, so it was the right time. He examined carefully the building. Truly, it was as the reporter had said! Someone enormous with much strength could only do this. "Could this be a monster just like you, just... a little bigger!?" Matsuo whispered to Monodramon's right ear. Monodramon didn't reply. He couldn't because someone was passing near and he didn't want to be spotted.

"Could this be true?! Am I not the only one?!" Monodramon thought. It was a happy thought, cause that meant that he wouldn't be alone.

Flashback

Matsuo was shocked to hear the news as well as Monodramon! Monodramon without losing time turned to his friend. He had a serious look on his face. "Would it be easy to go there?!" he asked in a serious tone, which suited perfectly to the look on his face.

Matsuo nodded. If that would make his partner happy, then he couldn't do else! Immediately, he closed the television and he prepared to go out. Furthermore, he took out of his bedroom a bag. "I will place you there, Monodramon! You don't want to be spotted! Trust me!" he pointed with his finger at the bag.

However, after a few tries, they both realized the bad truth. The bag wasn't big enough for Monodramon to be placed there! Matsuo sighed. "Ok! I will take you in my hands! I will hold you in my hands!"

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Xeon and Dorumon both looked at each other for a long time. "Dorumon is it possible that those monsters that are coming out are the same speices you are." Xeon said breaking the silence. Dorumon looked down, "It could be possible but I'm not 100% sure." "Well there's one way to see. We might have to go and find this thing. But in order to that we have to go together. So you know what that means. You have to be in disquised with me." Xeon said. Dorumon understood what he meant, if he was discovered by any of the other people they might clam him as one of these monsters that wreak havoc on the place.

"Let's see. If we're gonna disquise you it most be something that people won't realize that your not apart of this world." Xeon walked up to his closet and pulled out a dog leash and a collar, a few fur coats, and furry slippers. "Sir, what are those for?" Dorumon asked fearing what the answer might be. "Well this will be your disquise." he said and he put on the stuff he pulled from his closet on Dorumon. A few minutes later Xeon walked out of the doorway with the dog leash in his hands. "Sir, no I don't want to go out like this." Dorumon refused pulling on the leash. "Come on Dorumon. Besides you said that you wanted to get more." Xeon said. Dorumon sighed and walked out of the doorway. The brown fur was covering up the his purple coat a bit, he walked on all fours with the furry slippers on his feet, and his ears were dropped down so he looked like a dog.

"Okay let's go see if we can find that monster then." Xeon said guiding Dorumon with the leash in his hand. "Sir do you have your digivice with you?" Dorumon said. "Yep." he replied back and he pulled out a small device that was black with white dragon patterns that was hanging around his neck.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------

Looking out over the entire city below him, a tall man with shoulder length silver hair continued to watch all of the people and traffic below him, unaware of what actually had occurred only a while ago. "Pathetic, the whole lot of them, pathetic!" the man known as Sleif said to himself as he stared down with disgust onto the streets from high atop of the building roof he was on.

Without turning around, a deep but quiet growl erupted from somewhere behind the man, who simply smiled as he continued to look over the edge of the building. "You feel another one coming don't you?" Sleif asked whatever was behind him, as it growled back and sudden;y spoke. "It's another one similar to the previous emergence." said the deep voice, which made Sleif smile even more.

"Well, let's see what we got!" Sleif said to the voice as he was about to turn and leave the roof, just before he notice something or someone down the side of the building. Slowly moving a little closer to the edge of the roof, Sleif looked to see what appeared to be a boy, hugging and holding something in his arms. "Now what is that, seems like he's using all of his strength just to hold it!" Sleif softly said to himself as he continued to examine the boy from such a height.

"Sleif, we should get going!" a now, child like voice could be heard coming from behind the man, receiving a small sigh from Sleif as he smiled and turned away. "Ok, ok, I'm coming." he said as he walked towards the stairway entrance that was positioned at the opposite end of the roof, to which Sleif seemed to be the only one there.

Stopping for a few seconds after he opened the door, Sleif turned his head around to the empty area of the roof as he called out. "I'll meet you below." with a smile, the tall silver haired hair left the roof and began to walk down the stairs, while something large but not actually there slammed and bent the large metal beam that surrounded the roof, causing a small piece of concrete to fall and pulverize upon colliding with the ground, causing some people to look up and see nothing.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
There, Conner quietly paced through the side-walks of Otaka. Keeping his head down he looked down at the card:
The Official Congruent Building

521, Elmato St.-Otaka

Room; 72491​

A small squeeky voice came out of the sports bag in his right hand, "Hey Con where are we goin'?"
"Gummymon I told you to be quite! Humans can't know you exist yet! And to answer your question, were going to our apartment." Conner met Gummymon when he was on his plane to Otaka. And was not only attacked by virus digimon, but was taken from his mom(The only thing that came out good from the event was his digimon, Zerimon, finnaly digivovled into gummymon.

"Heh, I need a cab, how much money do I have?" He put his hand in his pocket and took out 3,000 ryo. "Is this enough? I should of took the currency translation class too," Conner raised his hand and yelled "taxi!" in Japanese(OOC/from now on all English will be in italics). Conner had a little trouble with Japanese, though he was getting the hang of it since he already learned a new language though. Conner was born in Ireland and was taught traditional Gaelic(OOC/make the jokes yourself!), and then moved to America when he was seven since his dad's tech' job was a moving one. He got into the taxi once it got there and showed the man the card.

//// "Conner I can't breath!" Said Gummymon who was trying to get out of the suffocating bag. The driver turned his head in wonder. Conner un-zipped the bag.

"Sorry! Stuffed toy for my cousin." Conner hopped out of the taxi with the driver still staring in suspicion, Conner rushed up to his floor when he got into the building. "Gummymon I will tell you one more time, don't talk around humans." Conner snorted, "Why do I have to get such a pip-squeek!"

Conner looked around, it was emty....

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Look out!" Matsuo heard a woman screaming and he turned to see her. She was pointing with her hand above his head. Matsuo looked up. A small piece of concrete was falling down from the roof at high speed! Matsuo immediately un-tightend his hands, letting Monodramon to fall from his hug and to land on the ground. Meanwhile, he rushed and he went out of the way of the concrete. Monodramon did the same.

The concrete fell down and caused dust to engulf the place. Matsuo grabbed Monodramon's hand and led the way through the smoke. They entered the building from the front door. Matsuo didn't want to let the people see that Monodramon was a living creature! "They will be busy with what happened!" Matsuo thought as he sighed and simultaneously he coughed.

Then, he turned to Monodramon. "Are you alright, bu...?!" he stopped talking as he noticed that something was wrong! Monodramon's black eyes had changed! They were piercing red now! "M-Monodramon?!" Matsuo asked as he took a step behind. His heart was beating rapidly! It was the first time that something like that happened!

Monodramon didn't reply. He just sniffed the air. After that he turned his back to Matsuo and began walking up the stairs of the building. "WAIT!" Matsuo yelled, but he didn't listen to him. "Stop!" he ordered, but nothing happened. He kept walking up the stairs. Matsuo took a deep breath and he chased after his partner.

They went up many floors. Monodramon kept dashing and Matsuo running behind him, while shouted, but without any result! Suddenly, out of the blue, Monodramon stopped. "About time!" Matsuo complained. He was tired of the "climbing up".

Monodramon completely ignored him. He just sniffed the air and he pointed towards the top of the floor (they were in the middle of the floor/in the stairs). Matsuo looked there. A man with silver hair was standing there and next to him a monster, which looked like the kind of Monodramon.

"H-hello!" Matsuo said as he made eye contact with the man. He didn't know what he should say. Meanwhile, Monodramon's red eyes were watching with hate the monster behind the man and he let out a growl. It was a warning!

Jozi

Conner looked around, it was emty....

Conner frowned, "She's not here?D': Well we can at least leave a note and get a look at the city." Conner grabbed gummymon and packed him in his sports bag, but this time he opened the side pocket so Gummymon could see and breathe.

Conner walked through the streets, he bought post-cards for the few freinds in America, though he would probably lose contact with them in a month-or-so. But he got board too quickly and decided to go to the woods and train. While in the woods Gummymon gave him tips for his digivice.

"Ok now ju-"

Suddenly from the bushes a sworm of Flymon ambushed them.

"Bubble Blow!" Gummymon leaped into the air, and a bunch of pairs of bubles hit the Flymon, "Con, we got to go I can't take on much longer! Conner and Gummymon rushed though the bushes avoiding the Flymon's attacks. "Con the only way to get by them is to digivolve, o.k." Conner then nodded.

He stook out his digivice and yelled, "Digivovle!"

Then code miraculously came out of no-where and Gummymon changed shape, he was now Terriermon.

OOC/sorry gotta go i'll edit tommorow

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"So what do you suppose the things were on the news?" Xeon asked Doruom. Dorumon and Xeon were patrolling the streets getting odd glances from people, "Hey is that a dog?" "I don't know it looks weird." "I might be a new kind of dog breed." The people were all saying seeing Dorumon like this. "I don't know, judging on what that guy said it might have been some Insect Digimon." Dorumon whispered to Xeon. "Hmm, insects? So where do you suppose they went after they got here?" Xeon asked. Dorumon sighed, "Well most likely they might wander off to find a new home to claim for themselves. So my best bet if to check anywhere that might have a large forestery area. Because that's where most insect digimons dwell."

Xeon thought up on where these digimon might be, until it him. "The park." Xeon and Dorumon took a turn to the park to see if he was correct. They looked around every corner until something caught Dorumon's eye, "Sir, I think I saw something over there." Dorumon pointed with his tail. He lead Xeon to the place where he that thing earlier and the ended up near a nest of Flymon's. "Dorumon, what are these things?" Xeon said. "Flymon, agressive insect digimon that shot stingers that can lead to paralyze and send a loud annoying buzzing sound from their wings that can hurt anyone's ears." Dorumon said.

Xeon looked out from the corner of his eye and saw a boy being attacked from a couple of Flymon. "Hey kid get out of h-" before Xeon finished he saw a small creature jumped out of nowhere and turned into a new creature. Wait a sec. Was that a Digimon that digivovled? So that means that this kid might be keeping this Digimon. "Sir, what action should I take?" Dorumon said. "Huh? Oh right. Dorumon Metal Cannon." Xeon siad snapping out of it. Dorumon fired a couple of metalic orbs from his mouth and it hit directly at the attacking Flymon. "Bam, bullseye." Dorumon said.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------

Walking down the stairway quite slowly, Sleif smiled as he stopped for a bit and turned around, to see the blurry vision of something huge as it bent the metal banisters of the stairwell, even causing some to break as it tried to follow Sleif. "I thought I was going to meet you down below?" Sleif asked his partner digimon as all it looked like, was that he was talking to thin air, except for the occasional blurry image of a huge furry creature. "I couldn't Sleif, I think I made too much attention just there." the huge creature said in a sort of child like voice as he hung his head a little ashamed with breaking the concrete and metal beam a few minutes ago.

Stretching his hand out and petting the soft furry arm of the creature, Sleif smiled as he started to walk down the staircase again talking to his friend who slowly, put still damaging the area around him, followed closely behind. "It's ok, but you know, it would have been alot easier if you stayed up there while in your fo.." Sleif suddenly stopped as his eyes fell upon a small boy and..."Well well, isn't this intriguing!" Sleif said quietly to himself as the huge creature behind him slowly stared with its large eye, appearing from thin air, looking back and forth between his partner Sleif, Matsuo and Monodramon, who was staring straight at him, knowing that nothing was just there behind Sleif.

Slowly turning his head back to the monster behind him, Sleif looked back at Monodramon, smiling as he started to take each step down slowly towards Matsuo and Monodramon. "You know he's there don't you?" Sleif asked the small digimon as he stopped on one of the steps and placed his hands into the pockets of his trench coat. "Looks like you don't need to hide yourself from them!" Sleif said behind him, causing the huge full image of the creature to come into view.

Hunched over slightly, the huge muscular creature used its large fists and arms to keep itself from falling over, while it continued to grin quite insanely as it stared down at Matsuo and Monodramon, with not just his eyes but strangely the second set that rested on something that looked like a second face. Looking back at his huge friend, Sleif turned around before realizing something. "Oh, I'm so sorry, where are my manners. This, is Wendigomon! Say hello, Wendigomon" Sleif said as he turned around to the huge digimon as it growled softly looking at the two.

"Hello!" Wendigomon said in his childlike voice as he never once took away his sight from Matsuo and Monodramon, attentively looking at the small digimon for most of the time he was there, meeting his gaze back even more.

Jozi

Then code miraculously came out of no-where and Gummymon changed shape, he was now Terriermon...

"What da'? Wait I did it!" Conner said in joy at his new accomplishment.

"Con I don't think this is the time for fun!" Said Terriermon.

"OH! Sorry, go attack!" Conner pointed to the Flymon. Terriermon jumped into the air again and said, Bunny Blast!, Terriermon then did a twirl motion and a small green tornado shot out from him and twirled at the Flymon. Boom! The Flymon crashed into the ground one by one, attack by attack. "Oh looks like you look a little down!" Said Conner as he laughed at his not-so-funny joke.

"Ah, Con I think it's time to leave!" Said a worrier Terriermon.

Last edited:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Tony headed out of his apartment and made his way towards his car. He clicked the security button and it made a slight beep as the lights flickered. He tossed his bag gently on the back seat, hopped up front and started the vehicle. Veemon squirmed around a bit in the bag before he finally popped his head out. It was safe for him to be out in the car, just as long as he didn't get to high above the window.
"So where we going today Rei?" Tony started up the car and pulled off.
"I don't know. Haven't really decided yet. Lets just drive around for a bit yeah?"

The city was very alive today, as it was everyday. People strolled about on the streets casually. But there was something different, Tony couldn't quite put his finger on it.
"So, how much longer are you gonna keep me company....I mean ya know. Are you ever gonna go back to where you came from? The Digi-World?"
"I have no idea....but I dont want to go back. I like being with you Rei."
Tony smiled at Veemon's words. "Well you better start coming up with some rent buddy, we both got some crazy appetites and you know it."

Tony turned the radio on to listen to some music. Instead he got a breaking news broadcast.
"....Yes people, monsters are attacking. I have not seem them personally myself but numerous reports have came in to local authorities. Some proof of these monsters come from downtown, where a building seems to have been attacked, for what reason is unclear but......"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, monsters? Could they be more digimon Veemon? I mean it could be true. You probably aren't the only one that crossed over."
"Yea....ma-maybe."
"Well I think we should go check it out. What do you think?''

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Oh, I'm so sorry, where are my manners. This, is Wendigomon! Say hello, Wendigomon" the weird looking man said as he turned around to the huge digimon as it growled softly looking at the two.

"Hello!" Wendigomon said in his childlike voice as he never once took away his sight from Matsuo and Monodramon, attentively looking at the small digimon for most of the time he was there, meeting his gaze back even more. "My name is Matso, and...!" Matsuo began introducing himself and his monster, but stopped once he noticed his buddy. Monodramon, was as before! He didn't revert back to his normal self. Instead, he grinned and he opened his mouth showing his teeth to the other digimon. It was a second and probably the last warming.

"Stop this immediately, Monodramon!" Matsuo ordered. "CRACKING BITE!" Monodramon yelled in a deep tone, and he rushed towards Wendigomon. At the same time he opened his mouth, and he was about to bite the other digimon. He passed Sleif and he jumped aiming towards Wendigomon's left arm.

"M-Monodramon! I can't understand you!" Matsuo thought and he was watching with agony what was happening in front of him. He didn't want his partner to be injured!

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Nice shot Dorumon. But watch out because I think your covers gonna be blown here." Xeon said. "What makes you say that sir?" Dorumon asked. "Well aside that you just shot out a metalic ball out from your mouth but after that attack peices of your disguise just fell off." Xeon and pointed down to where pieces of the brown fur that was on Dorumon fell from. "Well who cares? Besides no one is here except you, me, the Flymon, and that kid over there." Dorumon said pointing at the kid that was fighting a Flymon with his digimon earlier a bit far away from there fight so they didn't see them.

"By the way Dorumon. What can you tell me about that digimon that was helping that kid out?" Xeon said pointing at Terrimon. "Well that would be a Terrimon sir, a rookie level digimon like myself, he's classified as a beast type digimon and it says that these guys bring about cheer and happiness to those who need it. But don't let them fool you sir they can sure fight when they get serious in the heat of battle." Dorumon told Xeon. "I see." Xeon said eyeing on the Terrimon and his human partner. But out of nowhere a few more Flymon attacked Xeon and Dorumon. "Again? Won't these guys ever learn." Xeon said. "Dorumon Dash Metal." Dorumon dashed off and send a fury of metal balls at the Flymon which hit them at massive speed.

"Good work Dorumon. And we didn't need your champion stat for these weaklings." Xeon said petting Dorumon. "So should we introduce ourselves to this kid." Dorumon picked up the fur for his disguise and put it on, "I think not. We should probably check around to see if there are anymore where those guys came from." he said Xeon. "Well if you say so." Xeon said and left the park.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------

"My name is Matso, and...!" Sleif listened to Matsuo beginning to introduce himself as his digimon, before finally noticing that Monodramon still had the same look in his eyes as he stared at the huge Wendigomon. "Stop this immediately, Monodramon!" Matsuo ordered Monodramon hoping it would snap him out of it, but Sleif knew it wouldn't work, he had seen it many times before. It wasn't until a moment later, that Sleif's suspicions were confirmed.

"CRACKING BITE!" yelled Monodramon in a deep tone, just before he rushed towards Wendigomon, his mouth wide open to bite the digimon, completely ignoring Sleif as he ran past him, only interested in the furry creature. Sighing a little, Sleif didn't even look, as he knew what was going to happen next. Suddenly moving with great speed, Wendigomon slammed its right fist into the side of the stairwell wall, forcing him to the left and out of Monodramon's Cracking Bite attack.

Laughing in its child like voice, Wendigomon continued to look at the enraged Monodramon as it spoke to him. "Hehe, yay, someone wants to play. Tag, your it!" said the humongous creature as he turned and started retreating back up the stairs from where Sleif and him had just came from, taking about six or eight steps with each movement.

Looking at Matsuo, Sleif slowly turned his head a little towards Monodramon before he started to follow his digimon back up the stairs as well. "Well, I haven't seen him so cheerful in a long time!" said Sleif smiling as he took his time to follow Wendigomon, who by now had already reached the roof once again.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
"Dammit, Ryu we are never going to make it, you have to let me digivolve so we can make it.." Ryudamon said in panic. "Ryudamon it's not the right time, we will just have to take a shortcut, so don't worry I know a quick way to get into the city." Ryu said went a hint of uncertainty in his voice. Ryudamon knew that it meant trouble. Ryu just gave his usual "I got this" Smile to Ryudamon. Pausing for a moment...."Come on let's go quickly! !" Ryu shouted as him and Ryudamon ran through the street. " Stupid kids, stop going through the streets" a guy said as he quickly stopped in his car, but before this man could go after Ryu and Ryudamon, they had already escaped and went towards the busy part of Osaka.

"Ryu that was close, what now." Ryudamon said. "Let me think" ryu said as he took a few moments to think...."I've got it, we will wait and see what happens." Ryu said with a bold tone in his voice."That's it, we do nothing." Ryudamon said with a disappointing tone. "Chrona Flame" A voice in the area said as a small flame came firing at Ryu and Ryudamon, he jumped in the air, and Ryu did a dodge roll. " Ryu are you ok." Ryudamon exclaimed with some worry. "Yeah i will be just fine, but that flame was not directed at you, it looked like it was directed at me. "Ryu said as he dusted off some dirt that was on him due to him rolling away from that flame attack. "Ryu, it looks like this is going to be a bit more of a interesting day that we have anticipated, don't you agree."Ryudamon said to Ryu." Yeah, let's find out who this is" Ryu said as he pulled out his digivice."This is interesting, its a Chronamon, a fire beast digimon; rookie level.. Right up our alley won't ya say" Ryu said, and not even saying anything Ryudamon readied battle position.

"Get him..."Ryu commanded.." It...will...be...my...pleasure"Ryudamon said as he readied his claws to do battle with coronamon.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
The big creature managed to avoid Monodramon's attack by moving aside. Monodramon didn't find the target and as a result he crushed on the wall with his head. "Monodramon! Are you alright?!" Matsuo shouted worriedly. Monodramon felt dizzy. His head was hurting thanks to the impact. Trying to make it stop hurting, he began scratching it up and down.

Meanwhile, Wendigomon along with Sleif left the scene. Both of them climbed up the stairs and probably went to the roof of the building. "Thanks, for the help!" Matsuo complained and frowned. Then, he approached his friend. He bent down to check, if he was ok. "Let me check you!" he said and he was about to touch the part of his head, where he was hurting, in order to see how bad the injury was, but Monodramon stood up. Matsuo made eye contact with his partner. His eyes were piercing red. "Not again~!" he thought.

Monodramon completely ignoring his friend, sniffed the air trying to find something. After that, he turned towards the way that Sleif and his digimon went. Without saying anything, he dashed towards the roof, climbing quickly the stairs. In a few seconds, he was to the roof of the building. Matsuo followed. He was running as fast as he could. He had lost sight of Monodramon. He was faster than him! Soon enough, he reached the door leading to the roof. However, to his surprise, the door was utterly destroyed!

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------

Reaching the roof of the building once again, Wendigomon started to jump swinging its huge arms in happiness, as he continued to repeat in his friendly child like voice a single word "Fun, fun, fun , fun , fun..." over and over as he jumped around the roof, only stopping once Sleif finally appeared from the destroyed doorway. "Sleif, sleif, isn't this fun!" said Wendigomon as he kept on jumping in the same spot, actually causing cracks to appear underneath him.

"Yes, yes, it is quite fun. Just remember, only go as far, as he wants to, understand?" Sleif asked his digimon, who nodded to show that he understood. "I know, I know, I'm just so happy we have someone new to play with." said the huge digimon as it started to once again jump around while moving, shaking the entire structure, and causing more pieces of dislodged concrete to go falling down towards the ground.

Hearing the screams form down below, Wendigomon turned around and peered over the side for a moment, just as Monodramon arrived to the roof, after running behind after the huge digimon. Looking at the small dragon digimon, Sleif turned a little around while looking at Wendigomon, before he then slowly started to move out of the way between the two, smiling.

"Have fun you two!" Sleif said right as Wendigmon started to laugh like a child, as he swung around launching his huge now extending arms straight towards Monodramon, before running towards him for a few seconds, and then jumping into the air ready to pounce on the dragon, its huge smile present the entire time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back