• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Different forms of Kingdom Hearts???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMasterX

-Sorry if its in the wrong section.
So is there all of kinds of Kingdom Hearts?because in KH1 its a door and its The Heart 0f All Worlds,KH2 was the heart moon and hearts of men,then BBS was that blue heart in the sky and idk what they called it...so is there lots of Kingdom Hearts?

Apollo

Silver Member
In KH2 the heart moon was fake, and created by the Org. So at this point we can assume the BBS one is fake also.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They're all just different visual representations of Kingdom Hearts. They also have differing contents, but that and the appearance aren't necessary linked.

Oblivion59

They may or there may not be more than one, but i guess seeing three of them in different forms count. But I highly doubt it...

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Actually, contrary to what a lot of people seem to assume, I think the Kingdom Hearts in the first game was no the door we saw. If you look closely, there's a giant heart-shape in the darkness behind the door, meaning that the door we saw was actually what it said to lead TO Kingdom Hearts, the Door to Darkness, which is why, when the door was opened, we saw INTO Kingdom Hearts, not that the door WAS Kingdom Hearts.

Anywho, as far as the "different forms" thing goes, I say yes. I don't there there has to be just ONE Kingdom Hearts, it's just that one is more powerful than the others.

The definition of a Kingdom Hearts is just a massive collection of a certain type of heart. The Kingdom Hearts that Xehanort's Heartless was after is the most powerful form, the Kingdom Hearts of Worlds.

The Kingdom Hearts made by the Organization was a Kingdom Hearts made of Hearts. Less powerful, but it wold give the Nobodies what they wanted: hearts. Hearts to become whole.

As far as we know, there are no other type of hearts, but it's possible there's some other version of a Kingdom Hearts. Unlikely, though.

It's also possible there are more copies of a Kingdom Hearts of Hearts. It's not like the one made by the Organization was made of every heart ever lost to darkness. Meaning they had to go SOMEWHERE, right? This might also mean there is more than one Door to Darkness, because there also should be more than one End of the World somewhere, and if not, then another Door to Darkness coul have made itself, or have been made, somewhere, most likely at the End of the World.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
isn't there like 3 kingdom hearts?

and thinking about kh being human is sucha western idea.. :p

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
??

there's that big blue heart one! and then there's that real one in kh1. and then the fake moon one :DD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What?

God I'm confused, I so thought that said mecha for some reason...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oo what word?

[offtopic..does it show im premium now? the color thingy? it doesn't show up when i see it.]

kaialone

The dorr was just a door wich leads to the place where kingdom hearts is.And the Kingdom Hearts in KH2 is the one the Org XIII made because there can be more than Kingdom Hearts

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The KH in KH1 was the true KH. The door to darkness was the door that leads to KH.

The KH in KH2 was a artifical KH. The Organization forced the hearts released from the heartless to come together and form the KH of human hearts.

Since the KH in BBS also takes the form of a moon I assume it's artifical. However it has a blue color and not yellow. So I would also assume that it is probably made of something other than normal human hearts like the KH in KH2.

The blue KH could be one of the following:

1. The KH of Keyblades or Keyblade hearts
2. The KH of Memory
3. The KH of empty hearts/unbirths/

of course it could also be formed of some other type of heart

Gabranth

Awards
I - Until now in the Kingdom Hearts (hereafter KH) Series, there have been 2 types of "Kingdom Hearts" refering to the Heart of Worlds and the Heart of Men, could you explain the mechanics of this?

Think of the basic setting of KH as "All life has a heart". The heart of a world can be considered the things of nature, for example, the trees in a forest, a sea or river, a flower and so forth, when they all come together to form a world a large heart will come into existence. And concerning the hearts designated to men, all the hearts of humans and animals living in the world are integrated. As for Kingdom Hearts, think of it as if the heart is essentially the culmination of an invisible "Proof of Life"

^^Another Report
Thought this might be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back