• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelbabe74006

oh really no what i said is the body is like a vessel of the soul and the only thing that article says is that the body is needed for the soul to travel the realms

Body+Soul=Alive
Body-Soul=DEAD
Without the body the soul would not be able to travel the realms because whoever the body and soul belonged to would be dead.

A

Audo

oh really no what i said is the body is like a vessel of the soul and the only thing that article says is that the body is needed for the soul to travel the realms
eh? the article makes no mention of realm travelling.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
if the soul leaves the body while the heart and body are still intact malfoy, then everything dies

you can check this out for a source

Nobody - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Yeah, I wouldn't use the Wiki as a source, since everyone is able to edit it and edit in whatever they think/ want.

Anyways, I personally don't think that Kairi's body and soul could of possibly seperated. However, if by some reason, part of Aqua was part of Kairi, I could see Xion forming, as a result of Kairi's heart leaving her body. (i.e. Let's just say that the part of Aqua that was part of Kairi could be her body/ soul. (Yes, I know I mentioned in another thread.))

Anyways, if Kairi's heart leaves her body, maybe Aqua's dormant (until the night of the storm) Body and Soul could become a nobody. Since it Kairi's heart leaving the body, the nobody takes on Kairi's appearence, but since the source (body/ soul) was from Aqua, Xion could get keyblade wielding powers or maybe just the ability to carry one, despite the fact that Roxas obviously wouldn't want his keyblade taken from him. In conclusion, this is probably the best way I could see Xion forming on the night of the storm, if she did result from Kairi.

diogo14

Why do you keep repeating the same thing all over again, why can't you admit that you were wrong? People are here to help you and share ideas of KH.

Anyways, if Kairi's heart leaves her body, maybe Aqua's dormant (until the night of the storm) Body and Soul could become a nobody. Since it Kairi's heart leaving the body, the nobody takes on Kairi's appearence, but since the source (body/ soul) was from Aqua, Xion could get keyblade wielding powers or maybe just the ability to carry one, despite the fact that Roxas obviously wouldn't want his keyblade taken from him. In conclusion, this is probably the best way I could see Xion forming on the night of the storm, if she did result from Kairi.

I had a similar thought but I was proved wrong, if Xion was created during DI events (at the beggining of KH) she couldn't be presented to all of XIII Org members (there was no Roxas yet), as someone stated for me.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
When it comes down to life, without the soul the being is dead, a complete being that is, I'm not including the heartless since they bypass that rule for obvious reasons. Other than that he's right; unfortunately.

Spazzboy911

going back to what Xigbar said to Sora, half of what he was saying is that TAV were way better than him, but he also specifically says "HALF the hero the others were"
even though this is dead obvious, we know he was saying that half of Sora was missing, being Roxas.
now before you say "But Roxas was with him already" i think this ether means (A) he didn't know that, or (B) Roxas, now being an independent consciousness, is capable of acting as such, similar to at the top of the Castle tnw. in that line of thinking, we can reach one of two conclusions (A) if Xigbar, #2 of the 14, didn't know that ROxas was with Sora, did any of the others not know that, and does it hold significance? probably not, but if it did, then it's something hidden from us right now. or (B) If ROxas is still capable of acting as an independent force, does that mean the storyline in further adventures is is liable to include Sora and ROxas going their separate ways? probably not, but there are other options to having the minds of two people equal the power of one body eg 2 head are better than 1

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I had a similar thought but I was proved wrong, if Xion was created during DI events (at the beggining of KH) she couldn't be presented to all of XIII Org members (there was no Roxas yet), as someone stated for me.

Unless she was wandering about during the events of KH1 and managed to get found AFTER Roxas. But I agree, this is highly unlikely. (Though not as unlikely as her begin born at the same time Roxas was--Namine's already used that plothole, let's keep it to a minimum!)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Why do you keep repeating the same thing all over again, why can't you admit that you were wrong? People are here to help you and share ideas of KH.

I doubt my idea is the truth, but I will say this.. If she was indeed created before Roxas, just because she was doesn't mean that she was discovered soon after. She could of been wandering aimlessly through the worlds, Twilight Town, etc a good while before Roxas was born. I think it's possible for a nobody (I'm meaning the type like the Org.) to wander around awhile before the Organization finds them, if they ever do. Who knows, maybe KH3 will reveal that was more non-Organization (undsicvoered by them) nobodies than once thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back