• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you like this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like Kingdom Hearts 2?

• I loved it.

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I thought it was good.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I found it mediocre.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I found it really bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The plot/character handling in KH2 was exceedingly lacking. Gameplay wise, it was too easy. Also, no platforming=fail.
Music is the only aspect that really jumped out at me.

Last edited:

Bond_Of_Fury

Kingdom Hearts II is better on every front, on one exeption: the difficulty.
I loved Kingdom Hearts, but I loved Kingdom Hearts II even more!

rikus fall

i believe KH2 was a step in the right direction. the first one was fantastic and i could never get over that.But i believe with chain of memories and KH2 adding so much into the story with Organization XIII that the story took a turn but for the better.the difficulty was definately not where it should had been.i believe the next games should be just as difficult as the first if not harder.To add to that from reading previous messages i would like to state that the graphics (which make up very little of the game for me) were fine. anyone who worries about such superficial things in a game should just go play the new madden or some new shoot em up game.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I loved KH, it's done a lot more on a growth level than KH1 did and graphically it's amazing.
However the lack of difficulty, lack of side quests and linear levels makes me a little disappointed.

It's like getting a sparkly wrapped christmas present but what's inside is something you weren't expecting.
A good surprise but not exactly what you wanted =\
Both KH1 and KH2 share their own strengths and weaknesses and they compliment each other in ways.

But I'd still have to go with KH1.

C

Colours

I loved KH, it's done a lot more on a growth level than KH1 did and graphically it's amazing.
However the lack of difficulty, lack of side quests and linear levels makes me a little disappointed.

It's like getting a sparkly wrapped christmas present but what's inside is something you weren't expecting.
A good surprise but not exactly what you wanted =\
Both KH1 and KH2 share their own strengths and weaknesses and they compliment each other in ways.

But I'd still have to go with KH1.

NO, NO it is KH2 that was the best........

Iridium

Awards
What are you basing this opinion on pray tell?

The better camera angles? Voice acting? Bosses? Etc.

Iridium

Awards
Basically I am asking why the game is better then it's predecessors.
Without a reason for liking the game more the argument fails.

So, what reasons why do you think KH2 was the best?

Iridium

Awards
I liked that but I wish the reaction commands were more challenging, like they NEED to be timed instead of mashing the triangle even before hand without consequence.

Music was great too along with the cutscenes, I just wish the music didn't loop as fast as it did in both titles for that matter (the first has a couple of exceptions.)

Izayoi

galactic cancer
KHII was more accessable to the kiddies, wich was impoprtant considering the fnabase the game had collected; it wasn't a brand-new Square title anymore with a shady future.

I'm glad that KHII brought in it's share of the story, don't get me wrong, but it just needs the platforming and "Feel" that KH had. KHII was too fast-moving, and linear. Basically what everyone else is saying, you know.

Gotta love KHII music like 13th Anthology though. No questions.

1. KH
2. CoM
3. KHII

Stealth.Baker

I loved this game. Granted, it was a bit too easy, but I still enjoyed it a lot. The main reason I liked this game was probably more for the plot than the gameplay anyway. I found it really compelling, and Organization XIII has to be my favorite group of antogonists from any franchise. Not to mention I loved the music, and I happen to really love Disney, so that's always a plus.
I definitely don't see this game as the best of all time or anything (although it is my personal favorite) but I found it to be very enjoyable. My only real complaint with it was the difficulty level.

rikus fall

i think its safe to say that KH2 was a fantastic game.But the difficulty level was just rediculous

Rainbow

i loved KH2, because the story was just so damn good i wanted to keep playing for hours and hours to see what happens next. however, it was way too easy. pretty much what everyone else said. if i had to choose KH1 is still my favorite. if only KH2 was a taaaaad harder...

Rix

:)
Awards
Another thing that bothered me in KH2 is that it was too many unimportant cutscenes... Does it HAVE to be a short cutscene for every new room Sora walks in to with a short explaning where to go next when it's only one path to go anyways? Yes, I know that it's easy to just SKIP the cutscenes, but it does still annoy me.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It was boring and easy compared to the first KH.
But I still liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back